HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 15, 2012, 07:14 PM
Joined Jun 2006
6 Posts
Help!
collective swash plate opposite servo direction

hi guys i am a newbie regarding to FBL , i have been on rc for 7 years now. i am so puzzled regarding my copter x 450 set up with a standard cx1x1000 3 axis gyro. been using the FBL software too. i can not let the collective servos move up as i throttle up my tx, instead the servos goes down but the blade gives a positive pitch which is right but the swash and servos i don't thinks so. been thinkering this for two week now but i've never been to a solution. i flipped the blade grips already and reverse the pitch servos but nothing happens. i also reverse the collective adjustments on the software still nothing. can anybody help me with ? or can i fly this bird with this set up? i am planning for a 3D practice.
thanks you so much for bearing my problem.

mbagawin is offline Find More Posts by mbagawin
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:58 AM
Texas NewB
United States, MD, Princess Anne
Joined Dec 2011
915 Posts
to get the collective pitch going up on with throttle up set your numbers to negative in the Setup->Collective Pitch tab in the software.
Black_heart is offline Find More Posts by Black_heart
Old Oct 16, 2012, 06:07 AM
Joined Jun 2006
6 Posts
Thanks Black_heart!!

i knew where i made a mistake, i copied the head ( blade grips) from my flybarred copter x 450, so assuming that it is the same config, surprisingly upon investigation thru the web, my config was all wrong, so i flipped back the blade grips and install the bldes ,leading edge against the control balls, what a clever design by align (DFC system).
mbagawin is offline Find More Posts by mbagawin