SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 01, 2015, 09:54 PM
Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
Post Falls, ID United States
Joined Feb 2004
4,502 Posts
Lol
"Dude, they abandoned all the tooling and left it in hands of the Chinese manufacturer making the parts. They abandoned all of it's own rc products they invested R&D and then turned a website for it's own brand of rc products into a distributor of other companies products. They packaged every single last part the warehouse had and sold it all as a BULK SALE on ebay. This was not a single nail in the coffin to end it, it was an M60 caliber nail gun firing 100 nails a second into an already buried coffin...just for good measure."
Chris Nicastro is offline Find More Posts by Chris Nicastro
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2015, 10:48 PM
Find More Posts by dmincin
dammachines
United States, DC, Washington
Joined Feb 2004
1,431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamar6 View Post
Thanks for the info..... wish someone would make those parts and some other parts
I've got a mill that's been sitting for far too long and could use a couple bucks. The top pieces look pretty simple. Let me see what I can do.
dmincin is online now Find More Posts by dmincin
Old Jul 02, 2015, 07:17 AM
Find More Posts by yamar6
Joined Aug 2005
630 Posts
Thanks.... parts I think we should have are.

Rear axle
Steering steam
Braces for the rear shock
Aluminum part for the bottom rear shock
And a spur gear that would be nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmincin View Post
I've got a mill that's been sitting for far too long and could use a couple bucks. The top pieces look pretty simple. Let me see what I can do.
yamar6 is offline Find More Posts by yamar6
Old Jul 02, 2015, 07:19 AM
Joined Aug 2005
630 Posts
That's why can't believe that the Chinese didn't start making cheep copies of it.at least there would had parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nicastro View Post
Lol
"Dude, they abandoned all the tooling and left it in hands of the Chinese manufacturer making the parts. They abandoned all of it's own rc products they invested R&D and then turned a website for it's own brand of rc products into a distributor of other companies products. They packaged every single last part the warehouse had and sold it all as a BULK SALE on ebay. This was not a single nail in the coffin to end it, it was an M60 caliber nail gun firing 100 nails a second into an already buried coffin...just for good measure."
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM
Joined Aug 2005
630 Posts
Does any one know how to put in the atomik aluminum chain tensioner
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Find More Posts by Syncro
United Kingdom, Walsall
Joined Mar 2013
689 Posts
Quote:
Does any one know how to put in the atomik aluminum chain tensioner
What do you need to know?
Syncro is online now Find More Posts by Syncro
Old Today, 01:39 AM
Joined Aug 2005
630 Posts
There's a bunch of washers and screws do u use all the washers
Old Today, 04:54 AM
Find More Posts by chktm
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
3,092 Posts
Quote:
There's a bunch of washers and screws do u use all the washers
No just use as many that's needed to tension the chain, try one thin one to start or none along with the short screws, as it wears add more washers. The screw head goes towards the front of the bike so it pushes the block further back. Unfortunately to adjust you have to undo the axle and pop out the block.
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Joined Aug 2005
630 Posts
Thanks for the info and thanks for everyone's help.....also does any one have an extra rear break with screws that cover the gyro wires and still looking for a rider
Last edited by yamar6; Today at 10:20 AM.