HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 31, 2005, 12:31 PM
Joined Jan 2005
115 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Discussion
anyone know tdab

well it looks like i got took by him.he sold me a spd 400 isend him the m/o and got a run around about how he send it out two time now.so he said he would send my m/o back to me two week ago still no m/o or motor what do i need to do about this,he got a good rating so i trusted him.i pm him a couple more times to find out whats going on but no reply.tom you need to fix this its the man thing to do.]------------------------------------->add this 1-22-06 to let you know that i got my money order back saturday about 70 days after i sent it and i am only out 3 bucks now. for the post office to do a search
danny wilcox is offline Find More Posts by danny wilcox
Last edited by danny wilcox; Jan 22, 2006 at 08:40 PM. Reason: part II
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2005, 02:08 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
9,101 Posts
Trader Rating: 1152
I've dealt with Tom before with no problems. Hopefully there's a good reason.
Hope it works out ok for ya

Good luck...

Brian
punkindrublik is online now Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 31, 2005, 07:17 PM
W0X0F
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2005
1,003 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Postal MO?

DW I like to use postal money orders whenever possible. They are not the easiest way to send money but they add an extra layer of protection for the buyer. The best part about a postal money order is what happens when someone tries to rip you off. It turns petty theft into mail fraud. The best part about it is if it's over $200 its a felony. There is a link in this forum to report mail fraud so you might want to search for it if you paid with a postal mo.

IBWalt
IBWALT is offline Find More Posts by IBWALT
Old Dec 31, 2005, 08:11 PM
Joined Jan 2005
115 Posts
will all i know is it seem dum to sell something and not give them what they pay for, i got a look at his rating before i ask him and he got a very good one going on so that why i buy it from him. so i hope he ok and gives back with my m/o before i have to go to the law.and i will to me if its 15.00$ or 200.00$ its a unlawfull and its still not right to take someone who,s just trying to save a buck and buy it on here. if you can,t trust the ones with a good rating its getting bad. so tom if your still on here,you need to fix this so i don,t have to go to the law and i will this would be two times this happen, not to happy about that, lets be a man and make me right, get back to me.
Old Jan 03, 2006, 09:26 PM
Rem The Wasp CV-7 9/15/42
Santa Clarita,CA
Joined Apr 2004
1,685 Posts
Trader Rating: 229
I too have had a few dealings with him. Straight shooter. Not trying to protect him but sometimes, things happen. I'm sure he will chime in.
SammyB is offline Find More Posts by SammyB
Old Jan 04, 2006, 07:19 AM
I like them a bit tail heavy
Carolina's
Joined May 2004
1,447 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Danny,

I sent your MO back to the same address that I sent the package. Do me a favor, go to the post office and cancel the MO and get your money back. All $14 of it. If you need to give me bad feedback, so be it. There is nothing else I can do.

Keep in mind that the zip codes differed from your MO and the return addy on your envelope. I did not notice this until I got the first package back. I sent it back again to the zip on the envelope (had to pay postage again ). I did not get that package back and I sent your MO back to that same address.

Please do not think that I am trying to screw you over for $14 bucks. (or for any amount of money!!!!)

-Tom
tdab is offline Find More Posts by tdab
Last edited by tdab; Jan 04, 2006 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Added: (or for any amount of money!!!!)
Old Jan 04, 2006, 08:12 AM
Who reversed my ailerons?
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdab
Danny,

Please do not think that I am trying to screw you over for $14 bucks.

-Tom
Well if you were, it wouldn't be the worlds most rewarding scam. Sounds like a simple address mix-up.

Danny, if you put a bit of effort into using periods and commas in the appropriate spots and add the odd capital here and there at the beginning of sentences, it would be alot easier to read you posts. I'm not try to be the grammer police here but it does take some effort to decifer you paragraph.
dgfisher2004 is offline Find More Posts by dgfisher2004
Old Jan 04, 2006, 02:06 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
Make sure you write your addresses right people!

I knew Tom would come thru, dealt with him before... blah, blah, good seller, blah, praise, bow before his awesome presence, blah, yeah, etc.

-Chris
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
Old Jan 04, 2006, 09:04 PM
Joined Jan 2005
115 Posts
there you are i do just that. and no 14.00 $ 0s not alot of money but my son got scewed buy someone on here before so this time i try to help him out and show him how its done the right way by looking at the rating as to make sure it did not happen again and only deal with someone with a good rating and two month later iam still not got anything now how would you fill.i will be going to the post office and i let you what happen.and if it did happen that way someone got a hel of a good deal.
Old Jan 05, 2006, 02:47 PM
I like them a bit tail heavy
Carolina's
Joined May 2004
1,447 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
danny,

How did it come out? Send me a PM.

-t
tdab is offline Find More Posts by tdab
Old Jan 05, 2006, 03:08 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
I think I learned a good lesson here.

Never assume the return address on a person's MO is thier shipping address.

That sound about right? It was an honest mistake...

Good luck guys!
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
Old Jan 06, 2006, 05:08 PM
Joined Jan 2005
115 Posts
i when and looking into it he said no way i had to do a seach for it and see who when where cost me 3$.i did it just to find out now i out17.00$ tell me something why would you send it to the same zip co when you know it wa s not the right one?two time ?the last time you had the right zip i made sure it was.
Old Jan 06, 2006, 05:23 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
9,101 Posts
Trader Rating: 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by danny wilcox
i when and looking into it he said no way i had to do a seach for it and see who when where cost me 3$.i did it just to find out now i out17.00$ tell me something why would you send it to the same zip co when you know it wa s not the right one?two time ?the last time you had the right zip i made sure it was.
huh?
punkindrublik is online now Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 06, 2006, 09:22 PM
Who reversed my ailerons?
Saskatoon,Sk. Canada
Joined Feb 2005
1,123 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
LOL my thoughts exactly. I think I deciphered your coded message there bud. Really I'm not one to criticize for grammar but you could take a couple seconds to add some capitals, periods, commas, and maybe even complete sentences to your posts.

You said in your second last post that your son was "taken" on here. So you have a son. So you are probably 28? 35? Either way if you have a son old enough to purchase something on the forum, you are an adult which would mean you could probably write complete sentences that make at least some sense.
dgfisher2004 is offline Find More Posts by dgfisher2004
Old Jan 06, 2006, 10:10 PM
Joined Jan 2005
115 Posts
get real
Closed Thread