SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 24, 2012, 11:00 AM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2012
43 Posts
Question
new rc club

hello all.
I want to try open up a club in Johannesburg near emmarentia park.
this is how the club would run. it would be open on Sundays from about 8 to 5 o'clock. Anyone can come and bring they're outdoor plane, helicopter or hopefully
Seaplane to fly at the club. every now and then there will be a event like airplane racing or something of the sort. There will be free lessons on how to fly for people that want them. There will be no membership fee however there will be a donation box for a website (which would include information for event's and other stuff), and a new rc model fund (which people would donate money would donate money until there is something like 2,000R in the box then people would vote to decide which plane or helicopter to get by ticking the one they want on a list. the reason why you would want to donate something to this fund is that the rc models that are bought with it then become general use models which means that any member of the club can use them when the club is open). the questions that I want to ask you are
1.would you come to this club
i2.would the area and time work for you
3.do you have any ideas for the club do you disagree to something that I have mentioned
4. and lastly I need volunteers because I can't really run the club properly so I would need someone to stay at the club for the opening hours(this person would also give info to people who ask) ,and I would need someone to teach people how to fly

do you have any questions that you would like to ask me if so please ask them.
gryphon krinsky is offline Find More Posts by gryphon krinsky
to remove ads between posts