SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 20, 2012, 11:47 AM
Vermont
Joined Dec 2003
891 Posts
Great we are weekend hobbyist. Its interesting, as long as we play with our toys they will regard us as children. Maybe this is why they are limiting our use. Im not so sure what is the difference between hobby and commercial grade. I have a Aveox motor that is used in space but I got it at a hobby store. The other frightening thing they are talking about is how hobbyist don't have a licence but commercial pilots do. Almost like the FAA needs to give us hobbyists licences. Mean while some one like John Denver can build there own plane (not sure if he built it) fly with out a licence (legally) and run out of gas and crash. By far my three pound quad is a far greater risk then John Denver.
spacecase is offline Find More Posts by spacecase
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2012, 02:15 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecase View Post
Great we are weekend hobbyist. Its interesting, as long as we play with our toys they will regard us as children. Maybe this is why they are limiting our use. Im not so sure what is the difference between hobby and commercial grade. I have a Aveox motor that is used in space but I got it at a hobby store. The other frightening thing they are talking about is how hobbyist don't have a licence but commercial pilots do. Almost like the FAA needs to give us hobbyists licences. Mean while some one like John Denver can build there own plane (not sure if he built it) fly with out a licence (legally) and run out of gas and crash. By far my three pound quad is a far greater risk then John Denver.
You have to understand it is all about control and making sure you know whos incharge. Take a look at the TSA and there Grope Downs before you get on an airplane. They don't even do that in Israel and they have a real problem there. Again it's about control, they want to make us fell like we are a suspect all the time. Mean while the real threat to our way of life is the Banster. HSBC admitted to money laundering to FREAKEN TERRORIST, real terrorists like the ones in Saudi Arabia. Are they going to be water boarded in Gitmo, hell no they are going made to apologies. The Banksters help to fund the real Terrorists in the world get to apologies when they get caught. If you or I give $10 to a charity that they deem to be a terrorist front group you would be give a life sentence. This shows me they do not take the threat seriously and simply want to use it to frighten the brain dead masses. I for one no longer see the this Government as having legitimacy and I don't care who know that. They are going to implode the financial system and then they are going to pose as our saviors and attempt to bring in a World Currency and World Government. They have nothing to loose now, the system is so broken there is no turning back. The next step is to take our guns, the UN sees an armed citizenry as a threat to the Government exercise for power. More people have been murdered by there own Governments then by any other cause.
Tarro is offline Find More Posts by Tarro
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 20, 2012, 02:17 PM
manual flying apologist
United States, CA, Fresno
Joined Mar 2011
6,944 Posts
tarro you know i respect you, but man lay off the koolaid
Adidas4275 is offline Find More Posts by Adidas4275
Old Jul 20, 2012, 02:27 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas4275 View Post
tarro you know i respect you, but man lay off the koolaid
Can you disprove anything I said there? Honestly, do you really believe that the financial system can survive this level of corruption and if it can't what will happen?
Old Jul 20, 2012, 03:19 PM
Vermont
Joined Dec 2003
891 Posts
Where can I get some koolaid? I think Tarro has a pretty good point. Look at how in that house comity hearing they kept referring to that idiot with the rc plane last year. They kept referring to it at as a 911 style attack. But on a much smaller scale, like 1/10th I believe. They kept using that as ammo that UAV's need to be monitored closely and regulated. That idiot had a rc model jet, it was not that sophisticated. Look at the other idiot who tried to smash his airplane into the white house years back. Its not like they banned the use of all Cessna's and private aircraft. So what we are going to be controlled by not one but two government agencies, or more. DOS, FAA, who else wants their mits in our biz? Oh IRS, and if they make it illegal to use rc aircraft for profit then they don't get paid. Look at the way government adjacencys don't work, how they said 911 could have been avoided if they did. Does everyone really think all these different agencies can work together to control A REAL THREAT? Or basically make it impossible to be an honest tax paying citizen. Oh and cops, don't get me started they have will have authority to use these but we can't? If I ever catch one in the sky's above me grand dads 10 gauge is coming out..
spacecase is offline Find More Posts by spacecase
Old Jul 20, 2012, 03:33 PM
Suspended Account
Long Island, New York
Joined Jun 2008
6,428 Posts
I fear them scape goating SUAS as the latest threat to your privacy and Government is going to save us all from this terrible threat. Knowing full well that they are a very poor choice when it comes to surveillance. Their noisey and don't stay up very long.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 04:10 PM
Zach
Illinois
Joined Feb 2004
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarro View Post
I fear them scape goating SUAS as the latest threat to your privacy and Government is going to save us all from this terrible threat.
I hear you on that one.

Zach
Tail Spin1 is offline Find More Posts by Tail Spin1