HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 05, 2013, 10:54 AM
Owatonna MN 55060
Joined Sep 2005
1,796 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
Most folks are quiet because they'd rather not deal with folks that are less than let's say "honest" to be nice. But believe me everyone is watching.

As of today this thread has had almost 3000 views and almost 300 post- pretty impressive numbers if you just looked at the trader section.
Quadrama is quite entertaining. There should be a separate section just for this drivel.
Gohmer is offline Find More Posts by Gohmer
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2013, 10:58 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
7,544 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Speaking as a bitter old, thread hopping man, I opine the thread is only about character, not these quad thingies. I mean, it could be widgets, right?
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Aug 05, 2013, 10:59 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,437 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohmer View Post
Quadrama is quite entertaining. There should be a separate section just for this drivel.
Once he takes your money, or once anyone takes your money, you would not label it "drivel."

And when someone lies to everyone publicly about you to make you look like a dishonest person, you won't call it drivel, either.

Your posts, on the other hand, as someone not involved in any of these disputes personally, could definitely fit the bill... Opinions are welcome. Drivel... Not so much.

Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 06, 2013, 09:38 AM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
7,544 Posts
Still hopping!
Old Aug 06, 2013, 01:37 PM
Pastor of Muppets \m/
United States, TX, Odessa
Joined Mar 2010
967 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
It's crazy to me, a bystander, that all of the evidence is laid out; it's been proven that he is dishonest and completely unapologetic. Yet, somehow, he has the nerve to come back and act like nobody got burned. All is right with the world according to Tech69x. No shame at all. Mind boggling, really.

FWIW, the way I view this thread and threads like these is the same way that I view groups of meerkats on those documentaries standing on tall rocks chirping and barking at each other when there is a snake approaching in the tall grass. They just want to make sure nobody from the mob gets bit. The only difference is their aren't any meerkats in those situations standing around saying 'what's the big deal? It's just a snake. Save all the snake drama for somewhere else. I'm so tired of all of you warning us about the stupid snake. Just let him be and quit rocking the boat. After all a snake's gotta eat sometime. It's perfectly normal.'
major.monogram is offline Find More Posts by major.monogram
Old Aug 06, 2013, 01:41 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
7,544 Posts
Gotta hop! Hee, haw.
Black Cobra Snake crawling (0 min 27 sec)
Last edited by JohnathanSwift; Aug 06, 2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old Aug 06, 2013, 01:48 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,437 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by major.monogram View Post
It's crazy to me, a bystander, that all of the evidence is laid out; it's been proven that he is dishonest and completely unapologetic. Yet, somehow, he has the nerve to come back and act like nobody got burned. All is right with the world according to Tech69x. No shame at all. Mind boggling, really.

FWIW, the way I view this thread and threads like these is the same way that I view groups of meerkats on those documentaries standing on tall rocks chirping and barking at each other when there is a snake approaching in the tall grass. They just want to make sure nobody from the mob gets bit. The only difference is their aren't any meerkats in those situations standing around saying 'what's the big deal? It's just a snake. Save all the snake drama for somewhere else. I'm so tired of all of you warning us about the stupid snake. Just let him be and quit rocking the boat. After all a snake's gotta eat sometime. It's perfectly normal.'
I quite like your analogy, here, major. Seems perfectly adequate.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 06, 2013, 05:23 PM
United States, NC, Robbins
Joined Jul 2008
659 Posts
Trader Rating: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by major.monogram View Post

Very well put
deerfreak is offline Find More Posts by deerfreak