HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 22, 2014, 01:07 PM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
11,843 Posts
Discussion
New company for smaller helis and large canopies

I have been dealing with this new company that started on ebay. They have some of the best pricing and seem to have sells the include free shipping from time to time. They have given me nothing, but good service. The reason for my post is that they deal more on the 450 and under scale. I ran into them because they also sell canopies from small to 700's. It is worth a check! http://www.nexrc.com/
mhills51 is online now Find More Posts by mhills51
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2014, 12:27 AM
Joined Dec 2011
3,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhills51 View Post
I have been dealing with this new company that started on ebay. They have some of the best pricing and seem to have sells the include free shipping from time to time. They have given me nothing, but good service. The reason for my post is that they deal more on the 450 and under scale. I ran into them because they also sell canopies from small to 700's. It is worth a check! http://www.nexrc.com/
They carry the tail belts for RJX helicopters for some reason. No other parts, just the tail belts

http://www.nexrc.com/rjx-bando-tail-...tml?search=RJX
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Old Jul 05, 2014, 07:14 AM
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
99 Posts
Yes, they are great...I have been dealing with them but not through Ebay, but direct...great for upgrades for TRex 150, wk 120D02S, etc. ...waiting now for an order I placed with them last week...among other things, got a PATRIOT, not a heli but name of sale, Eagle canopy and some statue of liberty blades for the 120...
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Jul 05, 2014, 09:14 AM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
11,843 Posts
Yes, I got my second canopy from them direct as well and the mail had totally crushed the package. I took lots of pics of it and they had no problem sending me out a replacement. Other companies I have dealt with would just give a discount on my next order. IE Fusuno They gave me 25% off my next order and it was 100% their fault the canopy came in with the wholes drilled wrong.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 11, 2014, 09:58 PM
Joined Jun 2014
99 Posts
Got my package from nexrc yesterday...busy today installing upgrades in 120do2s, and later genius and minicp....got the coolest canopy for align 150...blue, red and the face of a beautiful eagle...wish they had more upgrades for walkera...
Old Jul 11, 2014, 10:28 PM
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
11,843 Posts
I know! the stuff they have is great, but limited so much.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 14, 2014, 02:49 PM
Joined Jun 2014
99 Posts
Placed another order with them...have one MSRP totally upgraded but for landing skids and the rotor head is silver while the rest of upgrades are carbon or red alum....so got my permanent marks a lot, red, and painted it red...but I do have 2 120D02s, so the upgrades are continuing and one very cool canopy for my 450 plus DFC ...getting out of so much parts inventory...this 450 will have only the spare canopy....now my 450 D01...different story, have a drawerful...does not make sense with DHL and if you have several birds...another thing to un-learn from my ex-mentor which is heavily into clones, HK and their six-weeks delivery!
Last edited by ChespiIker; Jul 14, 2014 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Info.