HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 18, 2014, 02:28 PM
Joined Mar 2014
1 Posts
Help!
Aircraft Model Project for School in Mumbai

Hello Falks,

I am Rahul Mav, an Aerospace Engineer from USA. I am associated with one of the school in Mumbai. The school has planned to make R/C Aircraft. The designed is already with me, I need some volunteers who know how to build an R/C Aircraft. This is totally for the school to give 10th grade students some outside the book knowledge. All the materials are ready with the school, volunteers only need to put them together. If this sounds very interesting to you.

The school had recently organized one event where scientist (Mr. Ben Nikaido) from NASA came for visit. DNA and Chitralekha maganize followed school in that event, and they will further keep their eye balls on this project too. See the link below for more info about the school.

Please reply me back here or shoot me an email on rahulmav@yahoo.com.

Thank you, I appreciate your time for reading this post.

http://www.iffschool.in/

Regards,
Rahul Mav
rahulmav is offline Find More Posts by rahulmav
Last edited by rahulmav; Mar 18, 2014 at 02:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts