HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:02 PM
plane/heli flyer
Joined Sep 2012
31 Posts
Help!
Help with mcpx 2

Mcpx 2 help please
New help with mcpx.im learning on my mcpx 2 and I'm having a hard time.i don't mean to sound greedy but I can t afford parts and I was wondering if anyone had some old parts or training gear that they don't want anymore and would mind giving me and when I'm done I will give the stuff to someone on the forum that can't afford stuff like me.any donations would be greatly apreaciated
THANKS

-Zak.
P.s I mean what I say I'm no thief
Zak souza is offline Find More Posts by Zak souza
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:20 PM
Committed heli addict...
Joined Jan 2010
675 Posts
If you plan to stay with this hobby, then I highly suggest buying a sim. The initial investment hurts the pocket book, but in the long run you will save more money and gain skills without having to constantly pay for parts after a crash. Piloting a heli is quite complex, it can take years to master and the learning curve is steep, but its very rewarding once you develop the skills.
phoenixheli is offline Find More Posts by phoenixheli
Old Nov 13, 2012, 08:23 PM
Joined Sep 2012
10 Posts
'Don't run anything you can not afford to replace' Park the heli and learn on a simulator while you save up for crash parts.
AlarmedBread is offline Find More Posts by AlarmedBread
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:05 PM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
3,971 Posts
Sorry mate, but this is the kind of hobby where you'll be spending quite a bit on. The ones that are really into it has enough parts lying around to build a second (or even a third) heli. And micros are no exception.
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member