HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 29, 2013, 07:46 PM
United States, CA, Oakland
Joined Apr 2012
495 Posts
Suggestion
display options

Please include a way to permanently select choices ("for sale" and "distance") while browsing classified's "display options".

It's not clear if (or how) the "for sale" and "distance" can be made my default filter.

Thanks for this 5 star site (on a 4 star scale). Great! (:
wyldrydes2 is offline Find More Posts by wyldrydes2
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:06 AM
RCG Staff Member
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Oct 2003
4,482 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll discuss that. For now, you can click on the for sale icon or the distance section to filter results accordingly.
Jason Cole is online now Find More Posts by Jason Cole
Administrator
Old Jul 31, 2013, 12:16 AM
United States, CA, Oakland
Joined Apr 2012
495 Posts
default happiness?! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll discuss that. For now, you can click on the for sale icon or the distance section to filter results accordingly.
Roger that! I've done that for months. Then, after doing that repeatedly, it started me exploring seeing if I could default that because it really speeds up the searching.

There are terrific deals to be had but shipping can make the deal unworkable. So, defaulting takes shows what is practical without waisting hours shipping larger items cross country. Small items are not an issue, but a giant scale AC is just too expensive to be practical. So, defaulting "distance" really speeds up the search of whats out that reasonably makes sense.

If a defaulting choice can be added it will reduce the mindless repetitive resetting since there are times im searching several times a day for a particular model.

Hope it can be added. And thanks for the reply

Happy Camper
wyldrydes2 is offline Find More Posts by wyldrydes2
Last edited by wyldrydes2; Aug 03, 2013 at 05:11 PM.