USBtiny 8 13.56%
other 2 3.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 16, 2014, 01:15 AM
Master of Flash
Alsdorf/Eifel, Germany
Joined Jun 2005
1,570 Posts
Remove the ESC during flashing, they might pull to much current from the USBasp, so that flashing doesn't work. KK5.5 boards normally come with quad firmware, if not indicated a differnet firmware by the seller.

Christian
LazyZero is offline Find More Posts by LazyZero
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:42 PM
Joined Oct 2014
9 Posts
Im going to assemble my F450 and I will try to check what happend with the kk5.5 board, the seller told me that is ready for quadcopter as you told in your comment. I will let you know what happens later best regard.
juguete is offline Find More Posts by juguete
Old Oct 16, 2014, 07:04 PM
Joined Oct 2014
9 Posts
LazyZero i finish to build the f450 and i hear the same sound as the Y3 in the video when i mounted the kk5.5 board so now the problem isnt the board because it was set up for quadcopter as the seller told me .. I think the problem is in the transmitter and receiver with this quad .. i used this wire connection but now are those connection okay what do u think?? im going to read more about the transmitter now
Old Oct 16, 2014, 10:26 PM
Joined Oct 2014
9 Posts
I found this video
RadioLink 6Ch 2.4GHz + kkmulticopter V5.5 Xcopter V2.3 + setting the transmitter then fly (2 min 34 sec)
who is great it shows the exactly problem that i have with the same sound of esc but i still cant make mine fly lol can you try to explain what he did? i also reviewed this page and followed some steps http://www.kkmulticopter.kr/?modea=manual .. and one more question can u move yaw pitch and roll from board while is connected to the battery?
Last edited by juguete; Oct 16, 2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: wrong words
Old Oct 21, 2014, 03:52 AM
Master of Flash
Alsdorf/Eifel, Germany
Joined Jun 2005
1,570 Posts
Sounds like the order of channels is not correct. Take a servo and check what stick is corresponding to which receiver channel.

Gains are read on power up only.

Christian
LazyZero is offline Find More Posts by LazyZero
Old Oct 21, 2014, 09:47 AM
Canada, ON, East Gwillimbury
Joined Sep 2014
46 Posts
I got mine from 9xrprogrammer, it worked perfectly.

Does anyone know if I can use the 6pin USBasp to flash an ESC with only 4 pins? Specifically the DJI Opto 18A
jp0160 is online now Find More Posts by jp0160
Old Oct 23, 2014, 10:51 PM
Joined Oct 2014
9 Posts
I solve most of my problems
Setting KK5.5 with T6EHP-E transmitter F450 quad (0 min 35 sec)

I only have one question right now one of the motors between second 1 to 10 in the video doesnt work, that it happens to me a lot what is that? calibration problem? because almost never want to work .. in the video i was really lucky to make it work. Regards!
Old Oct 24, 2014, 10:46 AM
Joined Oct 2014
9 Posts
Hey friend i finally fixed the motor problem was a calibration problem to fix it i follow this steps http://www.kkmulticopter.kr/?modea=manual (step2 second part using gain port, step3 and step7 now all motors works perfect!) blue sky