HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 12, 2014, 03:55 AM
Joined Mar 2014
10 Posts
Discussion
FatShark UK Repairs Service

I want to talk about something about Fatshark UK repair service because they deceives fatshark user. I have got FATSHARK RCV922 BASE EDITION .about 10 month ago during my last fpv, i flew about 5 minute with goggles and after i took off my goggles and left it tripot (hanged it with its headband so it stayed the lens facing up). few minutes after i wore it again and i saw a large stain in the middle of the image. it was on the left monitor. there was anything on the left lens. i demounted goggles and i saw there is a defect on center of lcd screen. I understood ; it was very sunnyday. and the lens focused sunlight to the screen and melted. then i found the fatshark repair services official contact address. and they wanted me about 70 dollar for replacement LCD. At 04 March i did pay 70 dollar with paypal. and about one month later they told me they shipped it with Royal Mail tracking number RJ520115955GB. About 45 days after package have not arrived me or my country and i reported it to they and paypal. but repair service wanted me kindly to wait more days. but no no noooo... about 8 month there is no package. I have send alot of mail and any answer from them . please be careful about
'' UK Repairs repairs@fatshark.com
mert01mert is offline Find More Posts by mert01mert
Last edited by mert01mert; Nov 12, 2014 at 04:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2014, 06:08 AM
Joined Nov 2014
1 Posts
On the 3rd April 2014 you contacted FatShark regarding sun damage to your goggles. We offered you a solution in the form of purchasing a replacement LCD for 35 + 8.50 postage to Turkey from the UK. You paid on the 17th April and the item was dispatched by the 23rd April when we sent you a tracking number. On the 28th May you contacted us to say it hadn't arrived, yet the tracking number says it had arrived in Turkey. You opened a dispute in the resolution centre in PayPal and your money was placed on hold. I once again checked and the parcel was still "on it's way" in Turkey. This is the last we heard until PayPal closed the dispute a week later. I'm afraid I had the impression that PayPal had refunded the money to you, but having checked again, it appears it was released back to our account when the dispute ended having heard nothing from you. Today I have received an email from you with this thread attached. The tracking number still says the item is in Turkey and I have checked PayPal and as the refund period of 60 days has ended I have sent you the 43.50 as a separate transaction. This is the only time we have tried to ship anything to Turkey, I assume they either lost the parcel or confiscated it as some countries appear to have strict rules about FPV. Apologies for the inconvenience, your email today went into the Spam folder for some reason and we had not heard from you since PayPal closed the case. I will be contacting the courier to find out what happened. This is the only lost item we have ever had, we always use tracked couriers and do our best to sort out any problems the customer has.
FS_IRC UK Reps is offline Find More Posts by FS_IRC UK Reps
Old Nov 27, 2014, 07:47 PM
Joined Mar 2014
10 Posts
Thanks for refound the money. And i want to say tracking only says( royal mail tracking and ptt cargo tracking) 2014-04-25 10:30:00 send item abroad from united kingdom. They never say item in Turkey. I know it is not your mistake and me. About shipping problem. But i am sad because after a lot of my mail you did not turn me...
mert01mert is offline Find More Posts by mert01mert