SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:48 AM
Joined Sep 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
combat models f16 pusher prop

i had partially build one of these beauties back in the 90's, and never finished, while i was away at college, my old man thought it was a good idea to throw out all of the foam and carbon fiber parts. so i have all of the hardware, rc gear, engine, radio equip, engine, and landing gear parts, but no plane to build. i know its a long shot but if anyone out there has a kit more or less complete of the Combat models f16n pusher prop kit, i'd be very interested in purchasing it. please let me know if anyone has anything like this for sale, of if anyone can recommend a similar kit, from combat models or otherwise, that employs a nitro pusher prop and utilizes a foam/carbon fiber/fiberglass cloth construction similar to the old f16 kit. I'm really set on finishing this project that I started almost 20 years ago but got thrown out by my father on some manic cleaning spree! any help would be appreciated. thanks
rjfaroni is offline Find More Posts by rjfaroni
to remove ads between posts