|Dec 30, 2011, 04:14 AM|
Flight Controller for Quadcopter Multicopter with Fixed Hight Direction Care Free CF
(Rabbit) Flight Controller for Quadcopter Multicopter with 3D Accelerometer Gyroscope
This Flight controller adopts 32 Digits ARM CPU and latest sensor with Independent research and development software, ensuring stable,safe and reliable flight in a simple setting suface.The board contains high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer with compact structure and size.With stable and balance function without any aditional board.Multi-function: can be connect with ultrasonic, barometer,tri-axis magnetic sensor,GPS etc.,thus to realize height lock,direction lock, and self- lift-and- down function.8 Channel remote input and 8 Channel motor/servo output.Support aerial photography and PTZ Self-Balance.The output mode can be setted by user.With USB interface, Upgrades PC and adjusts parameters without Expansion Board.With PC upgrade tools,it can improve program and upgrades online according to majority user's requirements .
- 32 digits ARM CPU,50 MHZ frequency
- Support 140g mini quadcopter.
- With high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer for self-stability and self-balance.
- 8 CH receiving ports,can set auxiliary switch channels or PTZ control channel except 4 main joystick channels.
- 8-CH 16 digits high precision PWM output channels,can set 50Hz～500Hz analog/didital servo or non- standard ESC singal.
-Supports mix-control:GIMBAL,BI,TRI,QUADP,QUADX,Y4,Y6,HEX6,HEX6X ,OCTOX8,OCTOFLATP,OCTOFLATX,FLYING_WING,FIEXD WIND mode and so on. can be added other modes according to users requirement.
- With USB interface and PC upgrade tools,convienent for users to set parameter,and download the newest program.
- 8 LED singal to indicate various mode, convinient to set parameters anytime even for a tiny adjustment. Can connect color LED strip, makes magnificant and unique night flight.
- Supports 4S battery Voltage test, ensure to test each battery.
- Provide alarm port,facilitate users to set low voltage alarm, the alarm sound will be quicker and quicker with the voltage is lower and lower.
- With ultrasonic port, makes precision height lock within 2 meters (the best effect with flat ground), switch to barometer height lock out of 2 meters.
- With equipment self-detection function, make sure safty flight . with sound and light signal during the self-detection.
- With high precision tri-axis magnetic sensor,barometer and GPS port etc.,facilitate users to add functions such as automatic lift and landing and return.(just buy additional board and upgrade the software online)
- With Independent research and development software, can improve or add new functions as users requirement.
- Output mode optinal: Default ESC output 330MHZ. servo signal output 47HZ.
- Alarm Voltage setting: 2.8 V～3.7V
- Gyroscope: +-2000dps,16 digits resolution ratio, response time:1000HZ
- Accelerometer: -8G,14 digits resolution ratio, response time:800Hz
- Input Voltage:4～6V (provided by a ESC,too high voltage will burn the board)
- Board Size:5.5mmX5.5mm
- Working Temperature: -40～+85℃
|Dec 30, 2011, 04:18 AM|
Joined Dec 2010
We only have like5 other threads about this thing.
Until we see some software, forget it.
And as it appears to be using multiwii code, where is the sauce, bro ? GPL calls.
|Dec 30, 2011, 04:49 AM|
The download link: http://www.goodluckbuy.com/backapp.p...r%20Manual.doc
which has the setting description and installation guide
And also can get the download link from the Goodluckbuy page
|Dec 31, 2011, 07:49 AM|
- Output mode optinal: Default ESC output 330MHZ.
always this exaggeration;
ARM CPU, 50 MHZ frequency
and who likes to buy,
pig in a poke?
|Dec 31, 2011, 08:10 AM|
Joined Jun 2006
|Dec 31, 2011, 10:30 AM|
330MHz is a Typo, it should be 330Hz (regarding to the software)
By the Way, anyone here who has the software running in chineese and can translate it (just put translations in the screenshot)
What i get from top to bottom:
Selection of Port
Choose file for update or configuration
Select copter type
Select output rate
then the 8 channels i guess....
Checkboxes on the right seem to be for the different sensors connected.
|Dec 31, 2011, 10:51 AM|
|Dec 31, 2011, 11:05 AM|
Yes, depending on the software resources can be changed without having the source-code.
For me it would be ok just to know what is what and they say an english version of the software is comming soon...
|Dec 31, 2011, 11:06 AM|
Joined Dec 2010
This unprofessional software is MFC, and not only that, not even unicode.
So, you are not going to be changing resources.
Better wait for your Chinese overlord to translate it for you.
|Dec 31, 2011, 06:52 PM|
Australia, TAS, Memana
Joined Aug 2004
Don't expect too much support from GLB. I have sent them many messages after they supplied the wrong parts for a quad frame, and no reply. Their packaging is non existent .... not exactly a happy customer here
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor For QuadCopter||C team MOD||Multirotor Electronics||5803||Jun 26, 2014 06:40 PM|
|Discussion||New quadcopter frame only (compatible with KK/MK MultiCopter Controller )||udoor||Multirotor Talk||23||Aug 07, 2011 01:05 PM|
|Sold||FY90Q Flight Controller for Quadcopter - $70 shipped||jpsabo||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||1||Jul 29, 2011 11:21 AM|
|For Sale||Complete MultiWii Quadcopter Flight Controller Kit||madushan2008||Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W)||7||Jul 26, 2011 09:58 AM|
|Discussion||Multicopter Flight Controller Comparison Chart||mbsteed||Multirotor Talk||24||Jun 09, 2011 05:49 PM|