HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:53 PM
Mach One
Joined Apr 2011
3,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone Steve View Post
Ok. Maybe someone on this thread can help me make a decision.. I currently have the dynam devil 3d. I'm gonna get a new plane for myself for christmas and I'm contemplating getting either the grand cruiser or the dynam pitts. But the dynam pitts looks really similar to the devil 3d. Do any of you know if the devil flies just like the pitts? if thats the case I wanna go ahead and get the GC.
Get the GC. Its a very nice plane. The Pitts and the Devil 3D are very similar looking and I net they fly very similar as well. Low wing twin prop with retractable landing gear and flaps... can't go wrong. Also, the GC has endless mod possibilities. Look at my posts in this thread
captain MoMo is offline Find More Posts by captain MoMo
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2014, 12:32 PM
My head in the clouds!
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Mar 2014
205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain MoMo View Post
Get the GC. Its a very nice plane. The Pitts and the Devil 3D are very similar looking and I net they fly very similar as well. Low wing twin prop with retractable landing gear and flaps... can't go wrong. Also, the GC has endless mod possibilities. Look at my posts in this thread
Thanks Cap! I've pretty much had my mind set on the GC. Seems like a great plane for the money. Are they counter rotating props??
Cyclone Steve is online now Find More Posts by Cyclone Steve
Old Dec 18, 2014, 01:18 PM
Augermeister
United States, TX, Keller
Joined Jul 2011
2,809 Posts
No CR props but you don't need them. For that matter, you really don't need flaps either. This plane is an easy flier. You'll like it. One of Dynam's nicer planes.

-Hawk
dahawk47 is offline Find More Posts by dahawk47
Old Dec 18, 2014, 11:45 PM
United States, Mt, Libby
Joined Nov 2007
1,421 Posts
This plane flies so good, I had a prop come loose during flight so I was basically flying around on one engine. I didn't realize what had happened until I had landed. The flight characteristics changed very little. I knew something had happened as I didn't have as much power but was still able to continue flying for another 2 minutes before I decided to land.
Herman Munster is offline Find More Posts by Herman Munster
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
My head in the clouds!
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Mar 2014
205 Posts
I ordered the Dynam me262 instead.. It will look nice next to my fw190 One day I will get the GC
Cyclone Steve is online now Find More Posts by Cyclone Steve
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Augermeister
United States, TX, Keller
Joined Jul 2011
2,809 Posts
Cool,

There's a thread on the Dynam ME-262 over on WF that will be helpful: http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72876

fhuber is the resident 262 expert modder

-Hawk
dahawk47 is offline Find More Posts by dahawk47