HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2012, 05:14 AM
Joined Jan 2012
68 Posts
Discussion
Skyartech Ninja 400 tail rotor problem

hey guys recently i have been having some problens with my ninja 400 . the tail keeps jittering too much probably the gyro set too high but when i had a look at the gyro the gain was turned to less than half way? is it something wronge with my tx (sky 706) ? and i also notice when i am hovering and i quickly put the throttle all the way up it goes up realy fast but the tail keeps moving left. that only happens when i give the heli bout 90% throttle quick , is that normal or is their something wrong with the belt?
sorry for my bad english
any help will be helpfull.
thankyou so much for your time.
ps my tx is loaded up with the mode 2 default ninja 400 profile.
antboy6969 is offline Find More Posts by antboy6969
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2012, 12:17 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
848 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by antboy6969 View Post
hey guys recently i have been having some problens with my ninja 400 . the tail keeps jittering too much probably the gyro set too high but when i had a look at the gyro the gain was turned to less than half way? is it something wronge with my tx (sky 706) ? and i also notice when i am hovering and i quickly put the throttle all the way up it goes up realy fast but the tail keeps moving left. that only happens when i give the heli bout 90% throttle quick , is that normal or is their something wrong with the belt?
sorry for my bad english
any help will be helpfull.
thankyou so much for your time.
ps my tx is loaded up with the mode 2 default ninja 400 profile.
Do not change the gyro setting on the gyro unit. change the sensitivity in the software settings of the transmitter, using the configuration software. Maybe reduce the setting only a few percent at a time. Also insure you do not have any broken or worn down teeth on the main gear. make sure tail belt is very taut, like a stretched out rubber band.

Let us know if any of this helps

Max
Parkflying is online now Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor