Joined May 2003
358 Posts
Contest
team combat

this is something i have seen done as an experiment 4 people flying 1 plane

now lets take it to the next stage team combat
yes i did say team combat hears how it goes
5 people will fly 1 airplane
1 the pilot in case of an emergency ( flying over pits out of range ect ) he will not have any input in the dogfight he is just there for emergences
people 2-5
1 person will control 1 element of the flight controls for each of the flight controls
aka 1 on the rudder 1 on the ailerons 1 on the throttle 1 on the elevator
to fly the plane in combat it will take real team work
both aircraft are to be the same (with the same equ used to help keep it fair)( but can have dif color patters )
i think this will be great for club vs club and the club with the most kills will have bragging rights as the best combat team

i think any more than 2 ac in the air will get real messy ( depending on the skills of the team flying the plane)

depending on the ac used its ether knock the other team out of the air or
old stile use streamers
osprey is online now Find More Posts by osprey
to remove ads between posts