New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
Find More Posts by Seacondor
What goes up .....
New Zealand, Auckland, Mercer
Joined Oct 2013
325 Posts
Finally about to get back behind the sticks

Having left my job and changing countries I'm finally getting back into the air after a year and a half on Sunday, all going well with the weather gods.
I sold all my old planes, which was 27 by the way. (Yes I'm a mad collector). So I have to start from scratch again. My first plane in the air will be a Drifter model. Very light and takes lots of knocks. This is an image of it with Callie graphics. I designed the graphics to help with orientation. I have called it Fergus after my old Dynam C188 I had. In a couple of weeks I will put my new Pandora up. This is called Angus after my old one. Once again thanks to Callie. I have 6 other planes already. (I LOVE COLLECTING PLANES) Looking forward to getting my skills up again so I can move on to same real models. Eg FMS T28.
Me I'm a slow flier, a fast collector and I love repainting them.
Seacondor is offline Find More Posts by Seacondor
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 04:52 AM
Find More Posts by Mac50L
New Zealand, Canterbury, Rolleston
Joined Oct 2011
1,493 Posts
As you are in Mercer I suggest you look at -

I drove through Mercer about 3 days ago, good to get back to some warm weather in the South Island, even if it is blowing a gale.
Mac50L is online now Find More Posts by Mac50L