HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 01, 2014, 06:34 PM
Joined Sep 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
HK AIO Serial ports

Hi folks,

I've been trying all weekend to get the serial ports on my HK AIO board to transmit something. I'm trying to interface a BT module (which has been working fine on a MicroWii at 9600 baud) to Serial 0. I've flashed the same MultiWii 2.1 firmware that I was running successfully on the MicroWii (with the correct board type and port settings) . I'm powering the board through a uBec connected to extend power (jumper removed) and am able to power and pair to the BT module with no trouble. I've double-checked all the speed settings, and have also tried Serial 1, 2 & 3. Connecting an FTDI cable to the ports and trying to run the configurator makes the Tx LED flash on the cable, but I get no Rx. I have not yet tried flashing Megapirate onto the board to see if it gives the same results. Otherwise, the board seems to work fine.

What have I missed??

Thanks,

- John
johng14 is offline Find More Posts by johng14
to remove ads between posts