SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:30 PM
ekd
Joined Dec 2012
55 Posts
Cakeman, about the views... it's not about the build. I kind of invited some folks over for some
ekd is offline Find More Posts by ekd
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2013, 08:34 AM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeriJonston View Post
Ok you have fun with those over sized steel frisbies They sure aren't light.

Ceri
Sorry Ceri for messing up the schedule for your weekend. JB and you both I should say. My brother came over Wed and of course he was sick and I'd be the one to get from him. I'm sick as a dog right nows. I'm not sure if Roberts still caming down or not. I guess you'll know today as our game plan was to pick up the disk today. I wanted to let you know incase you mad plans and had to cancel them for us. Miss ya and back to bed I go with my pale

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Jan 21, 2013, 03:24 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Its ok I wasn't coming over to JBs. You three were on your own. Jonathan and I offered to help but JB said he had it covered. We'll catch up next time you make it down.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston