HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Old Feb 03, 2007, 03:11 AM
Craig Allen
n/a Posts
Re: Winingest USA Sailplane ?????

GordySoar@aol.com wrote:
That Winningest USA Sailplane? Insanity, tooled and toured by non other than Daryl Perkins...

Wrong!!!

Gordy your wrong once again!!! :-))

The winingest plane ever including the last two years is a 38oz 2 Meter!!!

Yep a two Meter Image flown my none other than Mr. 2 meter himself,

Drum Roll Please......

Bob McGowan...

His wining 2 meter score is usually higher that the winning unlimited score....

On a side note.. How many NAT's has Bob won since they have been in Muncie??? None... That's why the the NATS will always be a nice little Midwest contest until it starts moving around the country again like it was always meant to be.

Craig Allen LSF111 37 years level 3 and holding :-)

Old Feb 03, 2007, 11:11 AM
Marc Gellart
n/a Posts
Re: Winingest USA Sailplane ?????

<HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1555" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT id=role_document face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Craig,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>We wish Bob would come back to the Nats, but that is his choice.&nbsp; I think though you have miss termed the contests in question.&nbsp; What guys that do not come back are missing&nbsp;from&nbsp;that little Midwest contest is it is a&nbsp;soaring contest, not a landing contest, that is what Tom Copp et al are bringing up here.&nbsp; All our contests (local and the Nats included)&nbsp;give pilots more flying time&nbsp;relative to&nbsp;landing points than probably anywhere in the world and with more varying conditions.</FONT>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I&nbsp;am&nbsp;taking nothing from Bob's accomplishments here, he is surgical.&nbsp; But ask the boys who do come back, DP, Aaron, Mike,&nbsp;Joe, Larry, Skip, etc,&nbsp;I believe they&nbsp;will confirm my observations if that matters.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Marc<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></BODY>
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format
Old Feb 03, 2007, 03:11 PM
mike@themapsmith.com
n/a Posts
RE: Winingest USA Sailplane ?????

<div>Confirmed</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>M<BR></div>
<div name="wmMessageComp"><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 8px; MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid">-------- Original Message --------<BR>Subject: Re: [RCSE] Winingest USA Sailplane ?????<BR>From: Marc Gellart &lt;ovssboss@earthlink.net&gt;<BR>Date: Sat, February 03, 2007 8:12 am<BR>To: Craig Allen &lt;craigdallen@sbcglobal.net&gt;<BR>Cc: Soaring Exchange &lt;soaring@airage.com&gt;<BR><BR>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid">
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"><FONT id=role_document face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>Craig,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>
We wish Bob would come back to the Nats, but that is his choice.&nbsp; I
think though you have miss termed the contests in question.&nbsp; What guys that do not come back are missing&nbsp;from&nbsp;that little Midwest contest is it is a&nbsp;soaring contest, not a landing contest, that is what Tom Copp et al are bringing up here.&nbsp; All our contests (local and the Nats included)&nbsp;give pilots more flying time&nbsp;relative to&nbsp;landing points than probably anywhere in the world and with more varying conditions.</FONT>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>
I&nbsp;am&nbsp;taking nothing from Bob's accomplishments here, he is
surgical.&nbsp; But ask the boys who do come back, DP, Aaron, Mike,&nbsp;Joe, Larry, Skip, etc,&nbsp;I believe they&nbsp;will confirm my observations if that matters.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Marc<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format </BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to soaring-request@airage.com. Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and AOL are generally NOT in text format