Old Jun 21, 2015, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by K7aerial
United States, WI, Hartland
Joined May 2014
46 Posts
Help!
CC3D Help Needed!!

Afternoon Fellas,

Recently purchased a CC3D flight controller off of RCG from a reputable seller. Once I received the board I downloaded the Open Pilot Software and installed all of the drivers necessary. The first connection was successful and I managed to make it about 1/2 of the way through the initial setup when the Update Firmware page came up.

While following a setup video on YouTube, I clicked the Upgrade/Update button and it flashed the firmware onto the board, but when it tried to boot the board, it disconnected, (Remains recognizable in the lower right hand the RX is one green tab and varies between 24-48 marks)

Now the board flashes "A rapidly blinking blue LED during a bootloader update indicates an error state. An invalid bootloader image was likely detected and the update hasn't been performed."

Bootloader Version 3 is on the board when it is detected, and the corresponding Firmware is flashed onto the board, However..... attempting to follow specific OP GCS instructions on Recovering the board, the board is Recognized once again indicated by the Green RX and 24-48 marks located on the bottom right hand side of the software, and the options Boot and Safe Boot are the only ones able to be selected, along with sometimes the Rescue button.

I have tried multiple times to "Rescue" the board and flash new firmware in an attempt to correct this problem. With the board continuing to successfully flash new firmware onto (Correct firmware supplied by the OP Wiki) then disconnect before the board can finish the cycle thus rendering the whole process useless.

So this brings the question..... What am I doing wrong, or not doing. What information am I missing to solve this mind boggling problem

Any help would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks Fellas!!
K7
K7aerial is online now Find More Posts by K7aerial
to remove ads between posts