HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2014, 01:16 PM
United States, CT, Stamford
Joined Jan 2007
778 Posts
Discussion
Who owns/controls PhoenixRC now?

Hello all

Does HH officially own and/or 100% control PhoenixRC now?

Thanks
WBFAir is online now Find More Posts by WBFAir
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2014, 10:57 AM
United States, MN
Joined Feb 2011
3,881 Posts
To my knowledge Runtime Games Ltd still owns and develops the game. Horizon Hobby is just a partner/distributor. Do you have other information?
grimbeaver is offline Find More Posts by grimbeaver
Old Feb 13, 2014, 12:14 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2010
192 Posts
I am pretty sure they are separate companies.

Regarding independence, if a partner / distributor provides the majority of your sales, then you will become very agreeable to their reasonable requests.

I think that previously FS-One and Horizon Hobby were partners, this ended and now we do not hear much buzz anymore about FS-One.

Caveat, I do not represent any of these companies and I could be mistaken as to who is related to who.

JD
JD-Slow-Thumbs is offline Find More Posts by JD-Slow-Thumbs