SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 10, 2015, 11:19 PM
Canada, BC, Victoria
Joined Nov 2006
312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewZee View Post
Thanks guys! I've been researching this plane for some time and am convinced it needs to be in my hangar! just wanted one last piece of positive feedback before I pull the trigger
Go ahead and pull the trigger. If you look around, you might find one at a good deal. I bought a TxR version for $200 can$ delivered to my door from Amazon.
Ironman929 is offline Find More Posts by Ironman929
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2015, 09:07 AM
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
1,289 Posts
I went as far back as Page 90 and couldn't find anything. Can any one recommend a HK motor that would work well that is available in the US East coast warehouse? I'm about to place an order for a bunch of stuff and was thinking about using a HK motor for the ARF version.

I know Pete has suggested one or two but they are only available in their International Warehouse.
MK is online now Find More Posts by MK
Old Feb 13, 2015, 09:27 AM
Joined Aug 2010
956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman929 View Post
Go ahead and pull the trigger. If you look around, you might find one at a good deal. I bought a TxR version for $200 can$ delivered to my door from Amazon.
It does a nice job, relaxing to fly. If you crash, its only a foamy glider. Its about like a Radian Pro.
thekubiaks is offline Find More Posts by thekubiaks