HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:34 PM
Joined Dec 2012
10 Posts
Help!
Adjustments on WK-2801 PRO to fly like a 4CH

I have purchased a Walkera V450DO1 with a WK-2801 PRO.When I first purchased it,it flew like a four channel(No negative,positive pitch or 3D)which is what I wanted since I am new to the hobby.On my controller,all my basic adjustments were set to extremes.On my past helicopters,I have always tried to center my basic controls and make most of mt adjustments on the helicopters and saved the controller for minor adjustments.I went to youtube,learned how to adjust swashplate and controller.(BIG MISTAKE!).After adjusting swash plate(which I am not sure if it is correct)I started adjusting controller.Now it is completlely out of control and I cannot get it back to basic.I still feel my basic controls should be centered.While going through youtube,I readjusted every mode and function(SECOND BIG MISTAKE!).I feel I have been through every video made on adjustments, and have not yet found one to HELP.Can someone please help me step by step?I have created several post,but nobody seems to want to help.Pleases someone help me. THANKS,Dave You can contact me at:Badcutbirdn@AOL.COM
Dave Hollenberg is offline Find More Posts by Dave Hollenberg
to remove ads between posts