HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 26, 2013, 12:54 AM
Rolling Takeoff
Japan
Joined Jun 2005
66 Posts
Help!
Top Model CZ Fantasy Glider

I broke open the box today and started the build. Got all the holes opened up on the wings then got to the part about hinging the flaps and ailerons. The pictures in the instructions leave a lot to be desired on how they put the tape on. Anybody put one of these together? I am thinking that the tape has to be folded in half and slid into the hinge location (betwen the flap/aileron and wing) like on a normal plane.
japan3d is offline Find More Posts by japan3d
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 23, 2013, 01:42 AM
Rolling Takeoff
Japan
Joined Jun 2005
66 Posts
Well, I have been slowly working my way to finishing this glider. Give me a 35-40% gasser anyday over one of these gliders. But it looks like the building process has finally made in roads into my brain, like a little light went off, and I understood everything the manual has been trying to tell me.

I can see why there is not many build threads on this glider and the ones that are here took a while or didn't finish it.
japan3d is offline Find More Posts by japan3d