HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 10:25 AM
Joined Jun 2014
6 Posts
Eye One S and OneLink

I purchased an Eye One S and a OneLink from RC Logger at the 2014 CES. For one reason or another, I only flew with the stock controller until this week. I attempted to get the OneLink to work with my JR 11X, but ran across some issues that I needed outside help to resolve. Net: I managed to get it all working yesterday.

Holy . With the 11X, and the Eye One S in sport mode, this thing is docile! Easily controllable, really stable, really.... boring? I guess I need to play with the expo settings.

But first, and with misplaced confidence, and because I could, I decided to try it in Expert mode.

Holy thirty seconds, five prop-on seconds, and three crashes later, I know I am in over my head. Time to find a really big grassy field somewhere.

This is gonna be fun!
S24EvMon is online now Find More Posts by S24EvMon
to remove ads between posts