HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 25, 2004, 08:35 PM
Joined Dec 2004
2 Posts
Satisfied Customer

Thank you Petter for an awesome design. This thing is so much fun. I'm a 35 year old Dad who bought the BladeRunner for his 8 and 9 year old kids for Christmas. But, I really bought it because I wanted it and figured it wouldn't be fun for them because it would be too hard. Boy was I wrong. I've barely gotten any flying time today as both of my kids (and my brother, and my wife, and my Dad) have all taken turns.

It is so easy to fly, and so far it's staying up 8 - 10 minutes each charging cycle. I've yet to do any mods yet, but I'm sure I'll start tinkering in a few days. Guess I might have to get another one for myself. :-)
barchamb is offline Find More Posts by barchamb
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2004, 03:36 AM
Oslo, Norway
Joined Nov 2003
344 Posts
barchamb
Thank you very much.
You are not alone, a lot of 35-45 years olds are "buying it for their kids" but probably thinking just as much of themselves. And yes, my father at more than 70 enjoys it as well - even my mother in law flies it. I guess that the really good thing about this is; that we can all enjoy it together.

Thank you for the positive report. Because this forum is a typical place you go with your problems it is very nice to also get the positive feedback.

Petter
petter is offline Find More Posts by petter
Old Dec 26, 2004, 10:01 AM
Joined Dec 2004
2 Posts
One problem that I am having is that the body wants to spin in a circle a lot. I've got the little clicking trim adjustment thing moved all the way to the right, and I still have to give some right stick to get it to stop spinning. Once it stops spinning, then I can move it forward and backward where I want, but it's really hard to get it from spinning and move at the same time. Is this the "yaw" problem that's been discussed and resolved by changing the blade angle?
barchamb is offline Find More Posts by barchamb
Old Dec 26, 2004, 03:34 PM
Oslo, Norway
Joined Nov 2003
344 Posts
Yes, it is the yaw "problem" that's been discussed and resolved by changing the blade angle.

Petter
petter is offline Find More Posts by petter