New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 09, 2014, 09:12 AM
Find More Posts by pjdog350
Joined Apr 2013
1,209 Posts
Discussion
New RC-Connector

I wanted to show all you RC fliers out there this new connector I got from RC-connectors. I had bought some from rc-connectors and had trouble with them. I connected rc-connectors and they sent me a replacement that is very good. It has solved my problems with using a battery that was not ment for my fltzone P-38 or my parlzone Mosquito.

The first connector I had just came apart. I was holding the plastic part but it just didn't seem to be connected very well. After I contacted Glenn at RC-Connectors he sent me some more regular connectors and also a special one that was more robust. It had thicker shrink wrap around the plastic part that connects to the charger or receiver. It works real well. I thought all you guys should know about this better product from RC-Connectors.

I'd like to get a couple more but I can't seem to find the ID number. If anyone knows what the ID number please pass that along to me. I have sent a email to Glenn. I'd sure he will respond. If and when I get the number I be sure to pass it along.

Note the battery in the attached picture that has the connector attached. See the shrink wrap around the wires and small end plug. This is a great connector. very strong and will with stand use.

Jack
pjdog350 is offline Find More Posts by pjdog350
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2014, 07:43 AM
Joined Apr 2013
1,209 Posts
Glenn came through and supplied the link.

http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.p...roducts_id=299
Old Aug 12, 2014, 07:15 AM
Find More Posts by JRuggiero
Blacksburg, VA 24060 USA
Joined Feb 2000
3,358 Posts
Link doesn't work for me.

Jim R.
JRuggiero is offline Find More Posts by JRuggiero
Old Aug 13, 2014, 01:10 PM
Joined Apr 2013
1,209 Posts
http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.p...roducts_id=299

Try this one. You must check the box at the bottom for the upgrade.

Sorry for the error?

Jack