This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 08, 2013, 12:39 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforbesrc99
How big? I need (really close to new condition, like no strikes, just flight) and they have to be 325mm.
I don't know the exact size. They are currently on a Blade 400 3D. Last time I looked at them they were in excellent condition.
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Mar 08, 2013, 12:58 PM
Slopes!!!!!
Forgot to post this here. This is the video for the build specs of my FPV PopWing v2.0..

Episode 65: FPV PopWing v2.0 Build Info (0 min 0 sec)

Dan
Mar 08, 2013, 01:00 PM
BlackLivesMatter.
When it Snows In London ( Due to snow again this weekend) the Entire City and Wherever else it Snows Grinds to a Halt, Schools Closed, Trains not Running, Busses Sliding into Eachother and SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!
Mar 08, 2013, 01:23 PM
AD.
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
But we don't have to add snow days on to our term time.
So, no one cares
Mar 08, 2013, 01:26 PM
BlackLivesMatter.
Yuppers! The UK School system Is EPIC-isH
Mar 08, 2013, 01:33 PM
Slopes!!!!!
So far I've only gotten a few days taken off from various places throughout the rest of the year because of all of the snow days. It's better than staying until past the middle of June and then going back at the end of August!

Dan
Mar 08, 2013, 01:45 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan smith
When it Snows In London ( Due to snow again this weekend) the Entire City and Wherever else it Snows Grinds to a Halt, Schools Closed, Trains not Running, Busses Sliding into Eachother and SNOWBALL FIGHTS!!
Are you in the city? (where you live?) We need to fly or something next time I'm there! I stay on Gloucester
Mar 08, 2013, 01:50 PM
AD.
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
Are you in the city? (where you live?) We need to fly or something next time I'm there! I stay on Gloucester
That is FAR!
Mar 08, 2013, 02:51 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD.
That is FAR!
Really?
Mar 08, 2013, 02:52 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD.
That is FAR!
NOT IN GLOUCESTER! On Gloucester road in London! The Hotel there !
Mar 08, 2013, 03:04 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
So far I've only gotten a few days taken off from various places throughout the rest of the year because of all of the snow days. It's better than staying until past the middle of June and then going back at the end of August!

Dan
We had like a week off for sandy
Mar 08, 2013, 03:10 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD.
That is FAR!
Your FAR is different than our FAR. For you, it's 6-7 hours from Glasgow to London, between the two biggest cities on that island, if I recall correctly. It's 8 hours from San Francisco to Los Angeles, the 2 biggest cities in one out of 50 states here in the US. And I'm making that drive in a few weeks to deliver and set up a FPV plane I'm building for a friend that lives down there.
Mar 08, 2013, 03:18 PM
AD.
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by acetech09
Your FAR is different than our FAR. For you, it's 6-7 hours from Glasgow to London, between the two biggest cities on that island, if I recall correctly. It's 8 hours from San Francisco to Los Angeles, the 2 biggest cities in one out of 50 states here in the US. And I'm making that drive in a few weeks to deliver and set up a FPV plane I'm building for a friend that lives down there.
That sounds so pointless to me though.
I would never think of driving that far just for nothing.

Quote:
Only two tubes or something to get out and fly somewhere.
Mar 08, 2013, 03:35 PM
BlackLivesMatter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD.
That is FAR!
Yeah im in london, hackney to be precise, shoot me a pm if your interested in flying
Mar 08, 2013, 03:38 PM
BlackLivesMatter.
Quote:
Yup just a tube journey by the sounds of it

Quick Reply