HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2014, 09:04 AM
Joined Aug 2010
69 Posts
Discussion
Mini deans cconnectors

My normal suppliers no longer have Mini Deans 3 & 4 pin connectors available. Can you help me find a supplier at a reasonable price?
Tenderfoot is offline Find More Posts by Tenderfoot
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2014, 10:07 AM
“Do it Right The First Time!”
United States, MN, Hermantown
Joined Dec 2008
4,423 Posts
Just do a search--

http://www.bing.com/search?q=+Mini+D...c=IE-SearchBox

OPINION

Seems like in todays world, eveyone wants instant gratification, and have lost the ability to find or search for ANYTHING!!

With the internet, you can find just about anything in seconds--just take the time!

You need to start saving web sites that have these items on them, make different folders, etc-- that's what Favotites is for.
I personaly have well over 10,000 sites/links bookmarked,
CoolerByTheLake is online now Find More Posts by CoolerByTheLake
Last edited by CoolerByTheLake; Mar 26, 2014 at 10:18 AM.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 11:07 AM
Florida
Joined Aug 2004
3,988 Posts
I find them at most of the hobby shops and have also bought them from Amazon.com
Rodney is offline Find More Posts by Rodney
Old Mar 26, 2014, 11:36 AM
Canada
Joined Nov 2000
6,639 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerByTheLake View Post
You need to start saving web sites that have these items on them, make different folders, etc-- that's what Favotites is for.
I personaly have well over 10,000 sites/links bookmarked,
Dang... your computer is either Very Current/powerful or it must take a looong time to boot up :-)
Bare is offline Find More Posts by Bare
Old Mar 26, 2014, 01:59 PM
Joined Aug 2010
69 Posts
I am appreciative of your suggestion and instruction on the use of the internet. I should have been a bit more specific in my request. That is 3 PIN MINI DEANS CONNECTORS at a reasonable price. I would like to purchase about 10 pairs for about $15 delivered. Since you obviously have a much better understanding of computers than I do -- would you let me know where you find a match to my request??
Old Mar 29, 2014, 04:57 PM
Brawley, CA. USA
Joined May 2000
455 Posts
Tenderfoot �� <(it's supposed to be a thumbs up emoji)

Some people just make it a habit getting up on the wrong side of the bed. I received the same DAFS years ago and I politely (not) explained that I had received over 1000 hits to my question.. The guy was just being a know it all jerk. It seems like all the forums have them. Do you believe that someone would say it to your face? Not hardly.

I used to use them so I was curious, can't find them. There might be some for sale in the older dates of the for sale forum of RCGroups.

If you find them, would you please post where you found them at? And if their at a reasonable price!

Good luck,

Bill
Wild Bill is offline Find More Posts by Wild Bill
Last edited by Wild Bill; Mar 29, 2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 06:55 AM
Florida
Joined Aug 2004
3,988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
Tenderfoot �� <(it's supposed to be a thumbs up emoji)

Some people just make it a habit getting up on the wrong side of the bed. I received the same DAFS years ago and I politely (not) explained that I had received over 1000 hits to my question.. The guy was just being a know it all jerk. It seems like all the forums have them. Do you believe that someone would say it to your face? Not hardly.

I used to use them so I was curious, can't find them. There might be some for sale in the older dates of the for sale forum of RCGroups.

If you find them, would you please post where you found them at? And if their at a reasonable price!

Good luck,

Bill
I found them available on Amzon.com from several sources. I just went to Amazon and then searched for Dean's connectors. There are several style/types available.
Rodney is offline Find More Posts by Rodney
Old Mar 30, 2014, 08:34 AM
Joined Aug 2010
69 Posts
Mini Deans

I tried four search engines and finaly came up with a hit from Radical RC for $2.00/pr. and $3.00 postage. One of the more knowledgeable Hobby Shops told me they were out of stock till May. They did not have any indication that they were being discontinued, but really had no way to know for sure. BTW -- I am not up on internet abbreviations and had to look up DAFS -- the interpretation that I found fit to a T. Still LMAO.
Old Apr 01, 2014, 09:35 AM
San Diego, California
Joined Dec 2004
3,271 Posts
"And if their at a reasonable price!"

Like beauty, price is in the eye of the beholder. What are you willing to pay for what you really want????

Les
LesUyeda is offline Find More Posts by LesUyeda
Old Apr 01, 2014, 02:23 PM
1984 is no longer fiction
United States, FL, Sun City Center
Joined Mar 2012
366 Posts
I always had trouble finding mini-Deans pins. So......... I started buying these.
I use them to hook up spoiler, aileron and flap servos for glider wings. Hobby King makes them for 2 cell (3 pins) up to 6 cells (7 pins)
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...dproduct=42624
War is Peace is online now Find More Posts by War is Peace
Old Apr 08, 2014, 10:48 AM
Joined Aug 2010
69 Posts
Mini Deans

I placed an order with Radical RC and received a response that they are temporarily out of stock. They do expect them in and there is no indication that Deans has discontinued them. They offered all the expected options (return money, etc.) and I am looking foward to using them in the future.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 11:31 PM
The "pro" in procrastination
Canada, ON, Kingston
Joined Mar 2004
2,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by War is Peace View Post
I always had trouble finding mini-Deans pins. So......... I started buying these.
I use them to hook up spoiler, aileron and flap servos for glider wings. Hobby King makes them for 2 cell (3 pins) up to 6 cells (7 pins)
https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...dproduct=42624
Those look pretty useful. What gauge is the wire?

Steve
Steve85 is online now Find More Posts by Steve85