HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 15, 2013, 07:42 PM
United Kingdom, Bristol
Joined Aug 2008
1,645 Posts
Discussion
www.aliexpress.com complaints how contact ?

Hi
Has anyone hand problems with aliexpress and got a refund or even just a response?

Had quite few orders most time shipping good few even very fast. No problems contacting them and few can't rate high enough.
I've made a claim and nothing. Just going round in circles looking for some form of contact.

Any input , thoughts?

Phil
SadSack is offline Find More Posts by SadSack
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 17, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mesa Falcon Fld, Arizona, United States
Joined Sep 2004
426 Posts
I had one thing. It was set up so that the money was held in an escrow account till I confirmed receiving the device (or some arbitrary time limit). One of the devices I received had a decoupling cap that was poorly placed. I sent them pictures, and they sent a simple response back that a the resolution had been accepted. About a week later I got a refund.

Adam
Aeroengineer1 is offline Find More Posts by Aeroengineer1
Old Oct 03, 2013, 12:49 PM
Joined Oct 2013
2 Posts
AliExpress customer service

I am sorry that you have had a problem with a supplier on AliExpress. Please understand that AliExpress is a platform that connects buyers and sellers; we are not the supplier of the goods you purchased.

With that said, Iíd still like to help.

AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist you. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com.

We canít resolve 100% of customer issues, but I promise that we will try.

Sincerely,

Mark Story
Director, International Corporate Affairs
Alibaba Group
AlibabaRep is offline Find More Posts by AlibabaRep
Old Oct 03, 2013, 06:27 PM
McDonough, Georgia USA
Joined Feb 2005
290 Posts
I'm expecting problems,,, 1 supplier has delayed shipping ,,, from 60 days to 90 days ,,so I have reordered from a different supplier,, and will be disputing after the 60 days are up,,, I try to keep the $ values low ...
xtal is offline Find More Posts by xtal
Old Oct 30, 2013, 03:35 AM
Joined Oct 2013
2 Posts
How to contact customer service at AliExpress

Hi Phil,

There are a couple of different ways to get in touch with them. One is to fill out our online form. Itís here: https://login.aliexpress.com/buyer.htm?return_url=http://channel.alibaba.com/complaint/home.htm (youíll need to log in) or send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com.

Sincerely,
Mark Story
Director, International Corporate Affairs
Alibaba Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSack View Post
Hi
Has anyone hand problems with aliexpress and got a refund or even just a response?

Had quite few orders most time shipping good few even very fast. No problems contacting them and few can't rate high enough.
I've made a claim and nothing. Just going round in circles looking for some form of contact.

Any input , thoughts?

Phil
AlibabaRep is offline Find More Posts by AlibabaRep
Old Oct 30, 2013, 08:03 AM
Dave the Rave
Joined Jun 2007
857 Posts
For what it's worth, I've done quite a bit of business with suppliers on Aliexpress, and so far all of them have been excellent as far as the supplier's willingness to correct any problems. The suppliers themselves, perhaps as a part of the Chinese culture, seem to value business relationships, and their reputation really seems to matter with most of them. I've had some very pleasant email conversations with a few of them, and they are very gracious and helpful, and seem grateful for my business. I've had a couple of small issues, and the suppliers have jumped on the problem and fixed them as quickly as you could ever want, I have nothing but praise for them as a whole.

If you're thinking about doing business with a supplier on Aliexpress, don't worry, do it. You're no more likely to have a problem there than you are on ebay, perhaps even less.
dmccormick001 is offline Find More Posts by dmccormick001