HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 18, 2013, 01:23 AM
Registered User
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Question
Differences betveen fuselages

Hi guys

Is there someone that can clear this upp for me..
This two cobra fuselages are sold under different names but look identical atleast for my eye..

Flying hobby are selling them as from Heliartist
http://www.flying-hobby.com/shop/hel...n7al7jge2op7h6

Rc711 are selling them under the name Alzrc
http://www.rc711.com/shop/alzrc-500-...?cPath=228_266


So what do you think,are those two the same or could it be quality differences?

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Last edited by viggen65; Feb 18, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:42 AM
Track clear , smoke on !
cap231ex's Avatar
3 miles from AMA HQ Muncie, IN.
Joined Jan 2009
1,746 Posts
Both brands come from the same mold and leave the factory through the same door.
cap231ex is offline Find More Posts by cap231ex
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:16 AM
Registered User
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2002
862 Posts
flying hobby and rc711 are owned by the same guy.
wilerbee is offline Find More Posts by wilerbee
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:35 AM
Registered User
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilerbee View Post
flying hobby and rc711 are owned by the same guy.
Thats interesting info willis,thats since customer support on FH claiming that theirs fuselage is from heliartist and rc 711 is from roban with lower quality,and due this theirs
lowest price guarantee is not valid,as cap 232 wrote im almost shure that those two fuselages are the same,coming from one factory,selling under different brands,i thought that heliartist was producing theirs own fuses but as it seems they just are another middlehand,one more thing is that heliartist are selling "superscale" helis that I thought was made by Roban.

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:54 PM
Suspended Account
M$ Security
Joined Jun 2010
728 Posts
same fuse under ALIGN label http://www.alignrcusa.com/index.php?...oducts_id=2018
Mikarro is offline Find More Posts by Mikarro
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:59 PM
Registered User
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Ok,thanks for the answers,so it seem like the CS At FH is way out when they telling that the alzrc cobra is lower quality then the heliartist since both fuses are identical with upgraded frames,cockpit,colour etc,somewhat strange that they dont listen,have always been treated ok from them but they really should investigate the fact before claiming that alzrz cobra is lower quality due they dont want use the priceguarantee they saying they follow.

Closing thread.

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 01:32 AM
Registered User
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2002
862 Posts
There are only really a handful of fuse factories here in China. Sourcing are limited but brand names are plenty.
wilerbee is offline Find More Posts by wilerbee
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 06:02 AM
Suspended Account
M$ Security
Joined Jun 2010
728 Posts
wilerbee, which ones do you know ?
Mikarro is offline Find More Posts by Mikarro
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:02 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilerbee View Post
flying hobby and rc711 are owned by the same guy.
No!

God.

I know both owners personally.
mpnemo is offline Find More Posts by mpnemo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:17 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viggen65 View Post
Ok,thanks for the answers,so it seem like the CS At FH is way out when they telling that the alzrc cobra is lower quality then the heliartist since both fuses are identical with upgraded frames,cockpit,colour etc,somewhat strange that they dont listen,have always been treated ok from them but they really should investigate the fact before claiming that alzrz cobra is lower quality due they dont want use the priceguarantee they saying they follow.

Closing thread.

Cheers
Jack
Jack, I wouldnt be surprised if ALZ is selling something of lower quality. AFAIK they didnt get supplied by me for at least 9 months as they had a bad habit paying their bills. Wouldnt be surprised if they copied it. We got a 700 size coming.

Darth Roban
mpnemo is offline Find More Posts by mpnemo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:23 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cap231ex View Post
Both brands come from the same mold and leave the factory through the same door.
Nah, I doubt dat.

Just looked through my sales record, ALZ didnt order anything in 2012 with us.
So am not surprised the things may be diff quality.

Heck, the thing is already very well priced. I bet you you can get a 20 US fuselage soon!

Darth Roban
mpnemo is offline Find More Posts by mpnemo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:26 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikarro View Post
Duh, yes, Align did a quite good job on that fuse.
Have to admit it.
Was never really pushed. Wonder what would have happend.
mpnemo is offline Find More Posts by mpnemo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 12:14 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2007
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viggen65 View Post
Thats interesting info willis,thats since customer support on FH claiming that theirs fuselage is from heliartist and rc 711 is from roban with lower quality,and due this theirs
lowest price guarantee is not valid,as cap 232 wrote im almost shure that those two fuselages are the same,coming from one factory,selling under different brands,i thought that heliartist was producing theirs own fuses but as it seems they just are another middlehand,one more thing is that heliartist are selling "superscale" helis that I thought was made by Roban.

Cheers
Jack
Jack,

to make this clear. Heliartist / Flyinghobby is our Asian distributor. They are SABs and Aligns asian distributor. They are a very dedicated company, and servicing clients with good conscience.

Low price guarantee - this is not our policy.

We do not sell to the public. We have a network that sell make our products available and do take care of you. Hence you do not find any paypal buy it now buttons on are corp web presence...... (six points means in chinese it would be really embarassing to finish the sentence, as westerners use three)

We are a manufacturer, with our hands in deep and the spirits up to provide the best we can. Have a look at the mechanics we supply with the 700 series and be surprised what you get for the money. RCA is our US reseller.

http://www.scaleflying.com/700-Size-...ue_p_2833.html

To my defense, It was mikarro that mentioned our companies name first here and I felt that, being a silent reader for about 6 years on rc groups, I have to put things right on the behalf of my staff.

Darth Roban
Chinese Muggle-Halfblood
mpnemo is offline Find More Posts by mpnemo
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 01:28 PM
Registered User
Sweden, Gothenburg
Joined Aug 2005
811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpnemo View Post
Jack,

to make this clear. Heliartist / Flyinghobby is our Asian distributor. They are SABs and Aligns asian distributor. They are a very dedicated company, and servicing clients with good conscience.

Low price guarantee - this is not our policy.

We do not sell to the public. We have a network that sell make our products available and do take care of you. Hence you do not find any paypal buy it now buttons on are corp web presence...... (six points means in chinese it would be really embarassing to finish the sentence, as westerners use three)

We are a manufacturer, with our hands in deep and the spirits up to provide the best we can. Have a look at the mechanics we supply with the 700 series and be surprised what you get for the money. RCA is our US reseller.

http://www.scaleflying.com/700-Size-...ue_p_2833.html

To my defense, It was mikarro that mentioned our companies name first here and I felt that, being a silent reader for about 6 years on rc groups, I have to put things right on the behalf of my staff.

Darth Roban
Chinese Muggle-Halfblood

I have not said it was roban that had lowest price guarantee,its FH that claims that on theirs webpage.

FH also claims that roban fuses are lower quality than heliartist,some kind of strange since they are robans distrubutor..shouldt you think so??

I dont give <#%# if you guys mention yours name,im interested to buy nice looking scalefuses,with or without mechs.

Your mentioned the pricing of those fuses....well if a company has that kind of promise they should live up to that,in this case some women on CS services blaiming on that alzrc fuse is made by your company and saying its lower quality,same customer service claims that heliartist is better quality and if im reading you right heliartist fuses (cobra in this case) is made by you,isnt it strange if you distrubute a product to heliartist,heliartist is selling same product to a company which claims orign product is low quality?

Cheers
Jack
viggen65 is offline Find More Posts by viggen65
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion fms - parkzone fuselage difference walter3rd Parkflyers 3 Aug 26, 2012 07:54 PM
Idea different idea for fuselage material rhinoofstockton Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 15 Jul 24, 2008 03:45 AM
Different types of fuselages mellowcmb Micro Helis 0 Jul 25, 2005 07:46 PM
Alfa P47 - Split fuselage.. any difference? AirTek Parkflyers 0 Jul 23, 2003 11:30 PM
Wanted:A Different ECO 8 Fuselage SKYWARN Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Jan 12, 2003 09:36 PM