Old Feb 09, 2012, 12:36 PM
olivier
Dinan ,Brittany ,France
Joined Jun 2007
1,598 Posts
Question
Buying hang gliding equipment in UK

Hello Friends

I have received a PM from Aries (Bujora) , a fine AP fellow from Romania. He has started hang gliding this year (but keeps on APing as you might have noticed a few days ago) He explained me that he got difficulties to buy hang gliding gears from UK, due to several reasons, the main one being…Romanian

Would someone from the SCRAP team be kind to send a PM to Aries , to get in touch whith him and help him? He can speak fluent english but I am sure you would be more able than me to advise him

cheers

olivier
olivdudu is offline Find More Posts by olivdudu
to remove ads between posts