HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Float Flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 05, 2009, 05:31 PM
It actually Flies!
Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Feb 2006
548 Posts
Discussion
Avro Canada Jetliner C-102

Well, even though I have 2 aircraft to finish, I am starting a third design. The Walrus is nearing completion and waiting on some components to finish up the powertrain. The DHC-8 has to be transported to Salmon Arm from Calgary yet to finish it up as well.

I am starting the design of a 6 to 8 foot span Avro Jetliner. It will be running on 2 EDF's as I think that 4 will be overkill. I have started designing it in Rhino and teaching myself 3D cad as well. It is going to be a fun project and in line with 50 years ago when it flew for real. First jet airliner in this part of the world to fly and once again taken out by the Canadian government!!!
Float Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Float Flyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2009, 05:10 PM
York Electronics
Dallas Tx USA
Joined Apr 1999
2,505 Posts
Excellent CAD work. I wish I could get the nose on my airliners to look like that.
Gary Warner is offline Find More Posts by Gary Warner
Old Nov 12, 2009, 12:47 AM
It actually Flies!
Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Feb 2006
548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Warner View Post
Excellent CAD work. I wish I could get the nose on my airliners to look like that.
Thanks Mate.

I am still learning a lot in Rhino. Great program though.

FF
Float Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Float Flyer