New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 04, 2015, 03:46 PM
Find More Posts by zippomaker
Joined Feb 2013
16 Posts
Help!
How to control DYS 3axis gimbal with Attitude Head Tracking?

Hello everyone, I'm trying to control the 3-axis gimbal DYS (with alexmos) through headtracking of Fatshark Attitude.
For the moment, few results ....

Dys Gimbal + Spektrum DX8 + Fatshark Headtracking test (0 min 27 sec)

in the first video I show you how usually I control the gimbal, the channel with trimmer, AUX3 control the pitch, with the switch 3 positions and a Mix on radio I control 3 positions of YAW: 0- + 45°-45°

Dys Gimbal + Spektrum DX8 + Fatshark Headtracking test 2 (0 min 23 sec)

in the second video I linked the Fatshark through Trainer port and apart which moves in the opposite direction, I can not control the pitch ... why?? ..
The trainer from the radio I set that controls AUX3 but I do not know why I can control only YAW,

What should I set?
thanks
zippomaker is offline Find More Posts by zippomaker
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2015, 02:17 PM
Joined Feb 2013
16 Posts
Iset AUX3 for the Pitch and GEAR for the YAW
If I set the Trainer with AUX3 only, the YAW works (wrong..... should works the Pitch), if set also GEAR , nothing works....

help
Old Feb 09, 2015, 07:19 AM
Joined Feb 2013
16 Posts
Now the problem is that the two parameters (YAW and PITCH) are not controlled simultaneously by headtracker…

If in Spektrum Trainer's submenu I active channel n°5 (GEAR/YAW), the headtracker control correctly the YAW
If in Spektrum Trainer's submenu I active channel n°8 (AUX3/PITCH), the headtracker control correctly the PITCH
but if I active channel 5 and also 8 does not work yet nothing….
What can I do?

thanks in advise
Old Jun 04, 2015, 12:04 PM
Find More Posts by Yellowihss
United States, TX, Leander
Joined Apr 2013
29 Posts
Did you ever figure this out?
Yellowihss is online now Find More Posts by Yellowihss