Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,764 Posts
Looking good mate.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:16 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Almost done! Don't know if I can be fed with the white strips maybe later coz my mate wants to run his drift car on the same track I set up. I'm an ideas man they tell me
Davie79 is offline Find More Posts by Davie79
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:27 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,563 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
Almost done! Don't know if I can be fed with the white strips maybe later coz my mate wants to run his drift car on the same track I set up. I'm an ideas man they tell me
Lot of work for save 17$

But ... I'm sure you can feel that it is worth ... it is always nice to build something with own hands

After all these photos ... I want to see the photo of the final track ...
Maybe even a racing video ...

Tchuss

e_lm_70

ps: I still remember when I was the first HOR racing video ... ages ago ... that time nobody around me was having a RC bike except me ... now that is popular in the place that I was living (with permanent track, electronic timing, etc) ... I'm in a new place that is the death of all RC car/bikes ... no free parking lot .. no car track ... just an rc flying field at least few minutes almost seconds drive from my new home ...
e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:41 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Lot of work for save 17$

But ... I'm sure you can feel that it is worth ... it is always nice to build something with own hands

Tchuss

e_lm_70

ps: I still remember when I was the first HOR racing video ... ages ago ... that time nobody around me was having a RC bike except me ... now that is popular in the place that I was living (with permanent track, electronic timing, etc) ... I'm in a new place that is the death of all RC car/bikes ... no free parking lot .. no car track ... just an rc flying field at least few minutes almost seconds drive from my new home ...
Lol not that much work at all man had the wood already. Have my own jigsaw so that's how I cut them out and I got an electric plain from work for the edges. I think the paint cost me the most.
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:50 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
This is my newest build. Party trailer
Old Oct 05, 2012, 10:19 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Lot of work for save 17$

Tchuss

e_lm_70

Here ya go man this is the track
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:45 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
That's the one for the bikes and drift cars. This is my fav for the silverlits but!
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:37 PM
Joined Aug 2005
400 Posts
Throttaljunki I did not forget the pics I'm going there this Monday and I'll bring a camara this time

Also my bike is running nice does anyone know what life battery pack would fit.I think a life will give me the speed I'm looking for or even faster motors so I can use the stock battery and esc
yamar6 is offline Find More Posts by yamar6
Old Oct 08, 2012, 03:20 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Got my lipos and charger today. What's the go with the charger coming with no power plug and no info on how to work it? Thank god for YouTube. But now its raining so I carnt test them
Old Oct 08, 2012, 03:47 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
The lipos work awesome make the bikes go twice as fast if no more carnt wait to do a proper test
Old Oct 08, 2012, 06:28 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davie79 View Post
The lipos work awesome make the bikes go twice as fast if no more carnt wait to do a proper test
Cool mate the lipo's do give a good boost in speed on a stock bike, are you balance charging your lipo's? the setting in your picture is on lipo charge if you press the status plus button once it should go to lipo balance charge & reset your 0.3amp & 7.4 2s , you are better off balance charging them all the time that is the way i do mine & get a lipo bag to store them in just to be safe.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Oct 08, 2012, 07:34 AM
Joined Sep 2012
68 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Cool mate the lipo's do give a good boost in speed on a stock bike, are you balance charging your lipo's? the setting in your picture is on lipo charge if you press the status plus button once it should go to lipo balance charge & reset your 0.3amp & 7.4 2s , you are better off balance charging them all the time that is the way i do mine & get a lipo bag to store them in just to be safe.
Na I didn't have that set right so thanks man. It's a bit hard to work out with no instructions but I'm getting there