SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 29, 2013, 09:43 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Discussion
Cad Designers needed for a Special project!!!

Hi All

I am looking for RC CAD designers who might be able to help me out with a project that I overseeing for a new vehicle. I need sketches and CAD drawings done for a this project, and I was wondering if any of you know who I should contact about this. Like I said this is a new vehicle from the ground up, I need someone or a small team who can take our ideas and input and create sketches and CAD drawings for this vehicle which we need to have mocked up with in the next 4 to six months. If you know anyone or can point me in the right direction please reply, thanks a lot for all your help!
asic_designer is offline Find More Posts by asic_designer
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2013, 02:39 PM
CRA
Joined Dec 2009
170 Posts
I know these work for do it yourself apps. Sketchup, Solidworks, Autodesk and PowerPoint would work.
CRA is offline Find More Posts by CRA
Old Jan 29, 2013, 05:35 PM
Quarterscale ProStreet Beretta
Joined Dec 2012
10 Posts
I may be able to help you out.. I do a lot of CAD/CAM work in solid edge/solid works/cad2lathe... Etc!
QSPSB is offline Find More Posts by QSPSB
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by QSPSB View Post
I may be able to help you out.. I do a lot of CAD/CAM work in solid edge/solid works/cad2lathe... Etc!
Great!!

I was beginning to think no one would respond. I'm going to shoot you a PM, I'd like to see some of your work to gauge your experience level. Thanks for responding, I'll be sending the PM shortly.
asic_designer is offline Find More Posts by asic_designer
Old Feb 03, 2013, 09:26 AM
Quarterscale ProStreet Beretta
Joined Dec 2012
10 Posts
I highly doubt I have the experience your looking for my friend!
QSPSB is offline Find More Posts by QSPSB