HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 31, 2013, 12:07 PM
Sherman, TX
Joined Nov 2003
4 Posts
Rant
HK order #2008002906 never shipped

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

I placed an order #2008002906 on November 1st 2013, It's now December 31st and I have not received my order (8 weeks). I have contacted Hobby King support no less than 10 times and requested a refund. Unfortunately they stalled past 45 days and Paypal will not address the issue. Do not do business with Hobby King. If you have a problem you will get a infinite run around.

Their tracking number shows that the package never was sent to the shipper and I've verified that with the shipper.

http://www.myib.com/Tracking/swisspo...m=9988X8002906

Here is the email from their shipping company.

Dear *****,

I am sorry, but we have already checked on Your order and have confirmed, that it is not received for shipping from Hobby King. I am sorry, but the only thing that we can advise is checking with Hobby King again, since they have only sent us shipping data regarding Your order on 11/4, but not an actual package physically. If their Сustomer Service contact us on this matter, we will confirm this information.

I'm sorry we couldn't be of more assistance with this order. Please, let us know if we can help You with anything else.

Sincerely,

Natalie
International Bridge/ParcelPool.com Customer Service
877-727-2354

I've sent Hobby King all of this information and they will not refund me my money. They keep saying they are going to open an investigation. They have been saying that since December 4th. There is never anyone who can provide any level of customer service on the chat line, sure they are all friendly and polite but they can't do anything to resolve issues. VERY FRUSTRATED.
g3gtsboy is offline Find More Posts by g3gtsboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2013, 01:02 PM
Brian
New Zealand, Taranaki, New Plymouth
Joined Oct 2013
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3gtsboy View Post
BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

I placed an order #2008002906 on November 1st 2013, It's now December 31st and I have not received my order (8 weeks). I have contacted Hobby King support no less than 10 times and requested a refund. Unfortunately they stalled past 45 days and Paypal will not address the issue. Do not do business with Hobby King. If you have a problem you will get a infinite run around.

Their tracking number shows that the package never was sent to the shipper and I've verified that with the shipper.

http://www.myib.com/Tracking/swisspo...m=9988X8002906

Here is the email from their shipping company.

Dear *****,

I am sorry, but we have already checked on Your order and have confirmed, that it is not received for shipping from Hobby King. I am sorry, but the only thing that we can advise is checking with Hobby King again, since they have only sent us shipping data regarding Your order on 11/4, but not an actual package physically. If their Сustomer Service contact us on this matter, we will confirm this information.

I'm sorry we couldn't be of more assistance with this order. Please, let us know if we can help You with anything else.

Sincerely,

Natalie
International Bridge/ParcelPool.com Customer Service
877-727-2354

I've sent Hobby King all of this information and they will not refund me my money. They keep saying they are going to open an investigation. They have been saying that since December 4th. There is never anyone who can provide any level of customer service on the chat line, sure they are all friendly and polite but they can't do anything to resolve issues. VERY FRUSTRATED.
Join the line, I've been waiting for 3 months
brian245 is offline Find More Posts by brian245
Old Jan 01, 2014, 11:30 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,105 Posts
I know you said you tried the chatline but did you try anything with the support center where you have to submit a ticket? That is an incredibly long time to wait..
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Jan 02, 2014, 12:14 AM
Brian
New Zealand, Taranaki, New Plymouth
Joined Oct 2013
77 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut View Post
I know you said you tried the chatline but did you try anything with the support center where you have to submit a ticket? That is an incredibly long time to wait..
I have a long list of emails from the so called support centre and all to no avail.
brian245 is offline Find More Posts by brian245
Old Jan 02, 2014, 07:41 AM
Sherman, TX
Joined Nov 2003
4 Posts
Yes, I've opened tickets and contacted them via Facebook, support center, Live Chat. Same story, 'we are investigating' and will let you know. I've told them just refund my money or transfer my order to USA warehouse and send me my product. It's a good thing I bought a charger and batteries from somewhere else before Christmas. At this point I don't even need the order I placed with them but I guess I can always use a few more lipos and another charger.
Old Jan 04, 2014, 09:33 AM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
I have a similar story about hobbyking. I wll be posting my own thread soon. I opened a ticket and it's been mindless back and forth updates.

My order was placed late October with untraceable tracking numbers. Their warehouse sent them new tracking numbers which they sent to me saying that these were also not traceable....this was the last straw.....how foolish of them.
Heavy Chevy is offline Find More Posts by Heavy Chevy
Old Jan 04, 2014, 12:33 PM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
Here's mine:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...9#post27086564
Old Jan 05, 2014, 09:30 AM
Sherman, TX
Joined Nov 2003
4 Posts
Hobby King issued a full refund for my order + $10. Going to reorder from the US warehouse.
Old Jan 05, 2014, 02:06 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,733 Posts
That's the thing some people don't seem to understand HK has their own set of rules,once you understand them and follow what they ask of us we normally get the out come we want,but it does take a little while as HK won't/can't take everyones word that they didn't get a parcel or broken part or what have you,i suspect that over the years HK have had their fair share of scammers ripping them off,so now they have a set of rules in place to safe guard them selves and us,when they do their investigation and once completed you will get store credit or a refund.

When I say some people I don't mean anyone on this thread. :-)
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Last edited by startazz; Jan 05, 2014 at 02:06 PM. Reason: added last line.
Old Jan 05, 2014, 02:10 PM
Vanadu
Canada, YT, Whitehorse
Joined Dec 2008
3,855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by startazz View Post
That's the thing some people don't seem to understand HK has their own set of rules,once you understand them and follow what they ask of us we normally get the out come we want,but it does take a little while as HK won't/can't take everyones word that they didn't get a parcel or broken part or what have you,i suspect that over the years HK have had their fair share of scammers ripping them off,so now they have a set of rules in place to safe guard them selves and us,when they do their investigation and once completed you will get store credit or a refund.

When I say some people I don't mean anyone on this thread. :-)
Agreed, but you do need to stay on them, remain polite and fair, and fight for yourself. But in the end, it is always the shippers responsibly to provide valid tracking numbers as proof that the item was accepted in the postal service. If they can't do that, it's on them; If they can, responsibility is then transferred to the postal service.
Old Jan 05, 2014, 02:19 PM
Closed Account
Joined Mar 2012
508 Posts
hobbyking has got to be the biggest clowns on the planet. never again will i deal with these jokers. i too have been getting a huge run around with these jerk jobs. alls they do is blow there customers off. thats ok cuz i'm filing a small claims suit in my local town court and have all the evidence and corresponding emails. they can suck on that a see how that works out for them
stormheli is offline Find More Posts by stormheli