SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Hot_Wheels, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 02:45 PM
United States, IL, Carol Stream
Joined Nov 2009
635 Posts
Trader Rating: 68
For Sale
A little bit of everything

first up is a trex 250, it started off as a hk250 gt but has been upgraded with all the good parts to make it fly just like a Align. It has a Align main gear, Align Tail tube, Align mteal SE tail, Align belt, Align 420 tail servo, Align motor. If your looking to build build a high performance 250 on a budget this is a great start! it includes all the stock parts too. Align carbon main blades Align canopy. stock plastic blades, stock canopy extras screws. It has a Detrum avcs gyro. everything is new. I also did find a used 25 amp esky esc i will throw in. I never got a chance to use the esc so im not sure on its condition, figure it as a freebie. $100 shipped!
what it will need to complete it are 3 cyclic sercos, esc bullets, rx and battery.
I have 2 new hitec hs55 i can throw in for a extra 10 if you wanted to use them for cyclic.

New 2500 kv motor. I bought it for a plane project but i think its to big. there is no name brand but a part number b3840. comes with esc bullets

New Turnigy programmable Mems gyro. this is the best gyro for the money. I was planning to use on my FB 450 but decided im going to go FBL
The Turnigy® Mini MEMS AVCS Gyro will give very precise R/C helicopter control.
It provides amazingly consistent yaw rates that avoid outside variables like the helicopters rotor head speed, rotor disc loading, flight speed and wind with the aid of a premium quality sensor and a powerful controller. This significant feature is a necessity for doing complex pirouetting and 3D manoeuvres.
The MINI MEMS AVCS provides extreme precision in a tiny package, suitable for any size helicopter. Its very easy to set up (with included programming box) and includes plenty of advanced features, making it suitable for beginners looking for rock solid tail movement and trustworthy flight characteristics, to those pilots needing the highly precise control of a MEMS gyro for complex 3D flight

These are -8 on hobby king stock. I will sell for $70 shipped

New hitec HSG 5084MG servo. I bought it for a rudder servo to use for my 450. I ended up just buying a Align. $ 23 shipped con us
FEATURES: Lightweight and small; ideal for Gyros or Micro Cars
Metal gears
Aluminum output gear
Shock protected POT
Non-Programmable
SPECS: L: 29mm x W: 13mm x H: 30mm (1.14" x 0.51" x 1.18")
Transit: 0.07 sec/60° (4.8V) 0.05 sec/60° (6.0V)
Torque @ 4.8V: 1.5 kg-cm, (20.8 oz-in)
@ 6.0V: 1.9 kg-cm, (26.39 oz-in)
Weight: 21.9g (0.77oz)

5 Turnigy 3s 2200 mah 25c and 1 walkera 3s 2100 mah. there all heavly used and a little puffy. Some maybe garbage others may have a little life left. Ill sell all for 30 shipped con us. 3 have xt60 connectors 3 have deans T connectors.
Hot_Wheels is online now Find More Posts by Hot_Wheels
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2012, 03:04 PM
Joined Nov 2009
635 Posts
2x used sky lipo's 500 mah 3s 20-40c no puff. came with a plane i no longer have
$18 shipped con us

2 New Eflite umx lipos 180 mah 2s 20c. i paid 20 a piece i will sell both for 25 shipped con us.

used Futaba t6Ex
FEATURES: Futaba's FASST (Futaba Advanced Spread Spectrum Technology) shifts
very quickly virtually eliminating signal conficts and
interruptions unlike other 2.4GHz systems that only stay on one
or two frequencies
R617FS high sensitivity receiver weighs only 0.25oz (7g) without case
yet is a full range system for all aircraft from giant scale to
Park Flyer applications-no need to buy separate receiver for
specific aircraft, rubber grommets installed where antennas exit to
eliminate stress and fraying of the wires
Dual antenna diversity enables FASST system to automatically and
seamlessly select the best reception between the two antennas
built into the receiver ensuring that the aircraft stays under
constant control of transmitter regardless of altitude
Pre-Vision Packet Screening technology scans incoming data for
potential problems and applies sophisticated error correction
techniques for solid impenetrable link with model
Easy Link system features a unique ID code in the transmitter that
links to the receiver insuring that receiver only follows commands
from this transmitter-with over 134 million possible codes there
is no chance for a conflict
No hassle Fail Safe programmed through transmitter-no complicated
set-up steps or binding plugs
When performing a ground check, the Power Down function allows
modeler to reduce power from up to 50+ paces away-like retracting
the antenna on a conventional transmitter
Purpose built custom IC chips for key functions; no off-the-shelf IC
chips
Low battery and mixing alarms
Standard Programming Features:
Trainer function-transmitter can be master or student, compatible
with other Futaba systems
Six model memory
Servo reversing
End point adjustment
Airplane or heli programming
Dual Rate /Exponential for ailerons, rudder and elevator
Fail Safe-safety throttle setting in case of transmitter signal
loss
Battery Fail Safe-safety throttle setting in case of signal loss
Throttle Fail Safe

can be used for planes or helis, all switches work. no manual, rx, or box just TX. It has rechargeable batteries. This is in good working order and came with a plane i bought RTF and converted it to my walkera stuff. $78 con us.

Himax brushed Multiplex motor with matching esc. came with my Multiplex mini mag $15 shipped con us

Walkera 2702v, 3 axis with build in RX. If you have a 2801 remote you can use this to convert any 2- 700 sized heli to flybarless. this unit is from a 450d01. I dont own a 2801, i need the Devo version of this rx so i will sell this unit or trade for the Devo version. These retail for $119 on wows website i will sell for $65 shipped con us
Last edited by Hot_Wheels; Oct 21, 2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 03:36 PM
United States, LA, Kenner
Joined Mar 2011
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
I willtake these

5 Turnigy 3s 2200 mah 25c and 1 walkera 3s 2100 mah. there all heavly used and a little puffy. Some maybe garbage others may have a little life left. Ill sell all for 30 shipped con us. 3 have xt60 connectors 3 have deans T connectors.
1lasportsman is offline Find More Posts by 1lasportsman
Old Oct 23, 2012, 06:54 PM
Joined Nov 2009
635 Posts
Trex 250 and 3s batteries sold.