HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2014, 10:49 PM
United States, LA, Lafayette
Joined Nov 2014
8 Posts
Help!
Phoenix 5 with DX8

Having a problem with my setting, and not sure what it is called so not sure what to even search for in here.

My throttle is all or nothing, once I hit 50% on the stick it goes to 100% and stays there all the way up, once I hit 49% on the stick it's at 0.

Rudder, Aileron, Elevator all working fine

(I'm sure I'll have more problems, feel a little over my head right now with learning the trainer)
TheDoug is offline Find More Posts by TheDoug
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2014, 11:54 PM
United States, IN, St John
Joined Mar 2011
91 Posts
Did you calibrate it?
weedsnager is online now Find More Posts by weedsnager
Old Dec 18, 2014, 01:57 AM
Austria, NÍ, Ebreichsdorf
Joined Oct 2010
9 Posts
Hy

You have to calibrate your throttle properly. Put the stick in the middle position before calibrating. Hope it will work.

Wolfgang
errorwolfi is offline Find More Posts by errorwolfi
Old Dec 18, 2014, 09:17 AM
United States, LA, Lafayette
Joined Nov 2014
8 Posts
I followed the on-screen calibration, with both sticks starting in the middle- once I get to the 2nd calibration screen (Not in front of that computer so hard to remember exactly what it's called) it shows it as working all or nothing.

I think I didn't have my "sim" model setup properly on the transmitter- found a spm file for the dx8 which I'll download and start over. I'm assuming it's user error on my part, I've been mainly a quad flyer so a lot of the terms/settings for the helis & planes don't make much sense to me (why I needed to get a sim lol).
TheDoug is offline Find More Posts by TheDoug