SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 17, 2014, 03:04 PM
Joined Nov 2014
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbcom View Post
I have bought several 433 Mhz Telemetry from RCtimer during the last year and they all came with 2.4GHz antennas, but I gave up and made new antennas for the correct frequency, soldered a new wire to give a lenght of approx. 16 cm.
So you never heard anything from RC Timer..? Didn't really have problems ( except a few minor ones..)with their products until now, but their support really sucks.. Tried for quite a while to get an answer on that matter- no answer until yesterday, maybe because i posted it here.. But this was the answer:

"Dear Sir,
Can you check if the antana have the question?
--
Best Regards.
Nina Zhang"

What does this mean..? Already answered but no reply yet..
steidl is offline Find More Posts by steidl
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2014, 03:45 PM
Sweden
Sweden, Stockholm County, Djurö
Joined Apr 2012
158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steidl View Post
So you never heard anything from RC Timer..? Didn't really have problems ( except a few minor ones..)with their products until now, but their support really sucks.. Tried for quite a while to get an answer on that matter- no answer until yesterday, maybe because i posted it here.. But this was the answer:

"Dear Sir,
Can you check if the antana have the question?
--
Best Regards.
Nina Zhang"

What does this mean..? Already answered but no reply yet..
I did not email them because it is useless if you have a problem.
tvbcom is offline Find More Posts by tvbcom
Old Nov 17, 2014, 08:48 PM
Joined Jun 2014
40 Posts
Like i said previously, dont expect much after sales support. THey still have my $1400Aud hexacopter and i dont have a refund or the returned item!
Mk2Brett is offline Find More Posts by Mk2Brett
Old Nov 24, 2014, 06:51 PM
Joined Jun 2014
40 Posts
Its been MONTHS still nothing.... RCTIMER send me the refund or atleast send my stuff back.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 09:25 PM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Aug 2012
1,528 Posts
And you have been complaining about it here for months with no apparent result. I would suggest maybe trying something different and see if that works.
mpjf01 is online now Find More Posts by mpjf01
Old Nov 29, 2014, 12:51 AM
Joined Jun 2014
40 Posts
They dont reply to anything.
Old Dec 01, 2014, 02:20 AM
Denmark, kbh
Joined Jan 2012
1,595 Posts
BEWARE: RCT not shipping anymore

It seems they've stopped shipping

I've used them often in the past, but my last order is going nowhere. Marked as "paid" 2 full months ago, the marking also says "not shipped"
mike_o is offline Find More Posts by mike_o
Old Dec 01, 2014, 02:41 AM
Chris
The Netherlands, NB, Eindhoven
Joined Sep 2010
1,943 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
It seems they've stopped shipping

I've used them often in the past, but my last order is going nowhere. Marked as "paid" 2 full months ago, the marking also says "not shipped"
Oops.... Another sad story.

44 days people! 44 days from payment!

If you get your product before that, test it rigorously. If it's misbehaving open a case.

If you don't get it by day 44, open a case.

How can we inform more people about this before they get screwed by this shop? Almost everyone joining the thread have already lost money...
cmavr8 is offline Find More Posts by cmavr8
Old Dec 01, 2014, 05:57 AM
Joined Jun 2014
40 Posts
The reason nothing is happening is because Corrupt people like Rybat will bully and torment anyone who speaks bad about them...
Old Dec 01, 2014, 07:05 AM
Greece, Makedonia Thraki, Katerini
Joined Jun 2012
31 Posts
Really bad customer service. You need to send tens of emails to ship you orders.. Stay away of rctimer, save your time/money.
theo_mich is offline Find More Posts by theo_mich