HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:21 PM
Joined Sep 2009
1 Posts
Help!
Heng Long Tiger I help

I have had a Tiger I smoke and sound version for about a year and it work well until recently. I pulled it out and turned it on and the lights flash like it is supposed to. I then push the start key and nothing happens. I did a little research and read that it could be the transmitter board in the controller so I replaced it and am still having the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
matt02rt is offline Find More Posts by matt02rt
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:46 PM
Escondido, California
Joined Apr 2007
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt02rt
I have had a Tiger I smoke and sound version for about a year and it work well until recently. I pulled it out and turned it on and the lights flash like it is supposed to. I then push the start key and nothing happens. I did a little research and read that it could be the transmitter board in the controller so I replaced it and am still having the same problem. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
It could be the crystals,, try to widen the legs in both the tank and the radio for better contact!

The Blitz
Blitzkrieg65 is offline Find More Posts by Blitzkrieg65