HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 24, 2014, 10:08 PM
Joined Mar 2014
75 Posts
Discussion
Flyzone Tactic Transmitter Question...

Maybe someone can offer me some knowledge here:
I have a Tactic TTX402 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT transmitter that came with my Flyzone UM Fokker Dr.1. My Fokker is a piece of crap, and it's been relegated to the realm of box on shelf kits (don't ask). Anyway, seeing as how I will never fly it again, my question is…does anyone know if this transmitter can be used on any other micro planes other than Flyzone? Will it work with Parkzone stuff? One of these days I am going to buy myself a DX6i, but for now I have lots of RTF's. Wish I could put this transmitter to use on one of my UM BNF Parkzone planes.
smittyboy is offline Find More Posts by smittyboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2014, 06:30 AM
Commerce Township, MI
Joined Aug 2001
4,361 Posts
The Tactic, actually any Tactic, works with Flyzone brand planes by Hobbico.

Parkzone planes, supplied by Horizon Hobby, work with Spektrum type radios.

The protocols, the way the transmitter 'talks' to the receiver in simple terms', are different and one cannot be used with the other.
Ken Myers is offline Find More Posts by Ken Myers