Old May 03, 2013, 08:47 AM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,690 Posts
Suggestion
Appeal

This post 7453

I was told that I attacked another member. I fail to see the attack, so I don't know what to edit. It sure wasn't meant as an attack, and the person I was speaking to responded to me in a similar fashion, with the same remarks. He also has attacked a sponsor of RCgroups on several occasion on a baseless claim. I was trying to defend that company as I felt in unfair that he was making those remarks about them.
Anthony
antslake is offline Find More Posts by antslake
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2013, 08:56 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Appeal

Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=7453
Warning - Personal Attack

Issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by antslake View Post
This post 7453

I was told that I attacked another member. I fail to see the attack, so I don't know what to edit. It sure wasn't meant as an attack, and the person I was speaking to responded to me in a similar fashion, with the same remarks. He also has attacked a sponsor of RCgroups on several occasion on a baseless claim. I was trying to defend that company as I felt in unfair that he was making those remarks about them.
Anthony
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old May 14, 2013, 09:33 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,354 Posts
Edited - After looking at this again the user is not personally attack the other user. Your post could be considered trolling. I have removed this point.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old May 14, 2013, 09:47 AM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,690 Posts
FYI appealing an appeal.

A troll is someone who follows another person, and tries to annoy them, or just follows them to see what they are up to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Saying someone has a troll following means that they are the ones being trolled, not that the person is a troll, or that the person is trolling me.

This post: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=7453

I am appealing the decision on my appeal. I called that person nothing, and will not edit my post as I did nothing wrong. I obeyed the site rules.
Anthony
Old May 14, 2013, 09:58 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,354 Posts
I will take a look.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old May 14, 2013, 09:59 AM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,690 Posts
I would also like to add that he understood me perfectly, and understood that I was not calling him a troll. I know this from his exact response to me, saying (in other words) that I was being trolled. So to be fair, if you were going to give me an infraction, you should give him one also. It is quite obvious when the statement "troll following" is taken in context of the entire post that I was not referring to him as a troll.

This was my comment:
I also suggest we start another thread since your off-topic banter is starting to piss people off according to my inbox. Apparently you have quite the troll following.

And this was his response:
BTW - my inbox tells me a lot too.
Anthony
Old May 14, 2013, 09:59 AM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,690 Posts
If you would like, I can edit it to make it more clear? Since I was misunderstood by someone. I don't like calling people names, it's useless.
Old May 14, 2013, 10:01 AM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,690 Posts
Whatever your final decision is, I will respect it Jim, you are awesome, sorry if this caused you some time to sort out. I was really just trying to stick up for the site sponsors.
Anthony
Closed Thread