HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 08, 2012, 01:07 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by valanti256 View Post
I don't understand why some people prefer to quote, misquote, and spin someones comment to suit their needs and provoke the other person rather than just commenting or discussing the topic. Some don't comment on the topic at all.
So, what's your comment on this topic? I must have missed it!

Frank, nice to hear about your good experience with Hobbyking!
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 08, 2012, 02:15 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
791 Posts
Quote:
Some don't comment on the topic at all. I think they just want to provoke others.
Pot meet kettle

imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Nov 08, 2012, 03:11 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Some don't comment on the topic at all. I think they just want to provoke others.

And sometimes people do almost nothing but comment on HK. Who knows why right? The one almost absolute truth is that there are HK haters, HK fans (almost exclusively labeled as shills without a shred of evidence of course), and those that try to find a middle ground. There are those that take one bad dealing and rant on endlessly about it, and how horrible the company is. There are those that have purchased from them for years and never had a problem. I believe all of them. Then there are those that promote the idea that any online vendor purchase can be good or bad, and to be smart about spending their hard earned money.

Much like politics, each side is entrenched in their beliefs and go to any and all ends to try to "convince" or "warn" others. As if adults making purchases need to have their hands held.

Caveat emptor seems to fit with any purchase, of any online vendor.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 14, 2012, 06:38 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post

I've been here a few years and in the span of a month or so, 3 people have decided to splash my name across websites.The three so far.... ETM (admin), Frogchief, and you.

Ok Thomas, do not include me in circles that I do not belong. People like yourself that post on the internet, falsly think they are anonymous. It's all out there for people to read. Accusing me of stalking you and your family? That is BS and you know it.

Show me where I've posted anything else on the internet about you.
Show me where I stalked you and your family.
Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Last edited by Joe 1320; Nov 15, 2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 07:49 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,840 Posts
Joe he didn't say you stalked his family. He has simply stated that of the 3 people that he knows that have (including one that threatened his family) you are one that splashed his name and you did. To make things worse you then posted his surname and links to other places he frequents or is involved in. Porcia did not invite you to post his details so one has to ask why you took it to the next level? All in a post where someone is talking about their first HK purchase that they say went well?

Earlier, Porcia quoted you as an example of how some post only negative. You did infact post a negative comment about HK CS in a post where the OP has asked nothing about CS. I suggest the quote was perfectly understood and is nothing more than what it was. A negative post about HK. I don't see why you feel Porcia has to in some way justify quoting your post as an example of a negative post about HK CS.

Why are you insisting on calling Porcia by his first name when clearly he does not want you too?

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Last edited by KCV6; Nov 14, 2012 at 10:12 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:41 AM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Deleted
Last edited by Sites; Nov 14, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:51 AM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Say Mark, how was your last order with Hobbyking? I just love the sound of them tunes! LOL
Last edited by Sites; Nov 14, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 12:29 PM
Registered Loser
Canada, BC, Central Okanagan H
Joined Jun 2010
3,251 Posts
Careful Sites. You'll notice that exact link you posted to... what the issue was.... "trolling". There's a Kettle vs Black case that comes to mind.
s_mack is online now Find More Posts by s_mack
Old Nov 14, 2012, 12:46 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mack View Post
Careful Sites. You'll notice that exact link you posted to... what the issue was.... "trolling". There's a Kettle vs Black case that comes to mind.

Thanks for the heads up! I was wondering why my water was tasting kind of funny, but you guessed IT! My kettle is black, for sure! Time for a good cleaning.

I'm putting my order in today with Hobbyking, before stuff starts running out of stock from all the holiday orders. Someone should start a thread, about what they hope to find under the tree from Hobbyking. Sorry kids, I mean Santa.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 08:59 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sites View Post
Say Mark, how was your last order with Hobbyking? I just love the sound of them tunes! LOL
Sites, my last order was on Monday and I'm hoping it will be here this week. Just a spare motor and couple of wood props. I'm bound to crash the Quad sooner or later

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:12 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Ok Thomas, do not include me in circles that I do not belong. People like yourself that post on the internet, falsly think they are anonymous. It's all out there for people to read. Accusing me of stalking you and your family? That is BS and you know it.

Show me where I've posted anything else on the internet about you.
Show me where I stalked you and your family.

QFTM. Guess the ignore function isn't working.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:25 PM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Porcia, just out of curiosity, I Googled your username. None of your personal information comes up. Try it. Google my name, sites, there are sites all over the place.
Last edited by Sites; Nov 14, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:18 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
20,838 Posts
Change handle to "http". 25,000,000,000 hits.. It would make data mining a chore.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:21 PM
Registered Loser
Canada, BC, Central Okanagan H
Joined Jun 2010
3,251 Posts
And with that... time to unsubscribe from this thread. Have a happy holidays everyone!
s_mack is online now Find More Posts by s_mack
Old Nov 15, 2012, 04:02 AM
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mack View Post
And with that... time to unsubscribe from this thread. Have a happy holidays everyone!

Happy Holidays to you, too s_mack. I'd pour ya an refreshing jack and coke, for an early holiday drink. But, would be kind of tricky to serve you the drink through the internet. Plus, not sure the legal drinking age, from where your from. I'd hate to see someone report me for serving a minor here.