HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 28, 2011, 12:14 AM
Phoenix Deer Vally, Arizona, United States
Joined Sep 2003
186 Posts
Discussion
can Blade RTF be used as BNF with Spektrum DX6i?

I'm still trying to get used to the whole Spektrum universe which leads to my question: Can a Blade RTF heli, say an MSR, be re-bound to a standard Spektrum transmitter? I have a line on a gently used RTF but am not really interested in having to juggle multiple transmitters when I have a perfectly good DX6i begging to be used more.
azjerry is offline Find More Posts by azjerry
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2011, 12:30 AM
Joined Aug 2010
42 Posts
Yes. That's the whole point of BNF =D any spektrum/dsm2 transmitter can be bound to any other spektrum/dsm2 receiver, given that the transmitter has enough channels. Even without sufficient channels it should still bind, just that the missing channels will be inactive.

The msr flies great with the dx6i, lots of programming options to make the msr fly very differently, and the dx6i has much better sticks than the BNF transmitter too!
Nait0 is offline Find More Posts by Nait0