New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:46 PM
Find More Posts by Ultratrunks
Joined Apr 2015
3 Posts
Help!
Fixing Sony FPV board camera that lost its oscillator

I have a SONY Super HAD CCD 600TVL D-WDR Board Camera from SecurityCamera2000. I didn't hot glue the oscillator can like I was supposed to, and one day I came back from a non-FPV flight and it was gone. . Now it just transmits blackness.

My question is, does anyone know what oscillator it used to have so I can try getting a replacement and fixing it myself. I've seen this thread, and Bruce suggests that
Quote:
It is a quartz crystal, either 28.6363MHz for NTSC or 28.375MHz for PAL.
However, non of the documentation from the webite indicates whether its a PAL or NTSC camera, I don't know if the box did either since I don't have the box any more. Can anyone lend a hand?
Ultratrunks is offline Find More Posts by Ultratrunks
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 28, 2015, 11:26 PM
Joined Apr 2015
3 Posts
Well good news is I found a sticker on the thing that said 638/NTSC. So I guess I'm going to go with a 28.6363MHz quartz crystal as mentioned in the earlier post. Wish me luck.

I'll give this one a shot.
Old May 05, 2015, 02:41 PM
Joined Apr 2015
3 Posts
Well, I'd like to take this moment to thank nobody, because of all the nobody that helped me, I've been able to resolve my problem.

Looks like the new crystal mentioned in my previous post worked a treat.