New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2016, 12:32 PM
Find More Posts by planecrazysam
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
cc3d

I am wondering, would this gimbal design work with a cc3d controller board. A quadcopter I am looking at uses a cc3d board and I was wondering if it could do the stabilization and mixing the servos at the same time.
planecrazysam is offline Find More Posts by planecrazysam
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2016, 12:34 PM
Find More Posts by planecrazysam
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
Does this gimbal setup work with a cc3d board running openpilot?
planecrazysam is offline Find More Posts by planecrazysam
Old Today, 12:52 PM
Find More Posts by eMoon
I meant to do that
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2011
965 Posts
Sorry to not answer the question ^ and just add another question...

With the development of micro copters I'm currently building a 170mm quad with possibly the KK2 mini. Same firmware and Steveis programming as the original. How realistic would it be to try and minimize this sucker to a 170mm scale? Or would you need to?

I guess it depends on weight I know, so I'm just starting to think this through. Most likely using a micro FPV cam and gear for the video or try and see if stripping the case of a mobius would also work to save weight.
eMoon is online now Find More Posts by eMoon