SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 17, 2015, 06:00 PM
What tree?
United States, CA, Twentynine Palms
Joined Aug 2005
3,118 Posts
It's definitely not slow. It's not a screamer, but it's not supposed to be either. I've never flown mine without the external tanks, but even with them it's fast enough to be impressive in the air. Like all EDFs it takes a bit to get "on-step" but that's the nature of the beast. It's a fantastic airplane. Everything I could've hoped for and more. If you've been on the fence, I fully recommend the A-6. You won't be disappointed!
Rampage is online now Find More Posts by Rampage
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2015, 12:11 AM
Master of Repairs
United States, UT, Grantsville
Joined Mar 2013
1,231 Posts
Thanks Rampage........ Once I have some funds available I will get it probably. I have a 1/4 scale cub kit to build first and I have to finish a P-40 and Corsair - just paint and detail them.

Keith
kknox is offline Find More Posts by kknox
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Spitfire Repair
Old Feb 18, 2015, 12:57 AM
What tree?
Joined Aug 2005
3,118 Posts
Sweet! I've got a DB Sport & Scale Cherokee to finish, and a CMP Arrow that needs to be built. I'll be busy a while myself!
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:35 AM
Master of Repairs
United States, UT, Grantsville
Joined Mar 2013
1,231 Posts
I see you are a Computer Tech - mind if I PM you with a question for a problem I am having?

Keith
kknox is offline Find More Posts by kknox
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Spitfire Repair
Old Feb 18, 2015, 04:27 PM
What tree?
Joined Aug 2005
3,118 Posts
Go for it.